Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blatter apoligies to Australia for Italy game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aryaan21
    Yeah because the player obstructed Grosso's path while laying on the ground.
    how bout the france penalty against Italy in the final?? Was that a penalty?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia

No, i already showed you guys the video and how Malouda dived without anyone touching him.

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali
        ^^
        dude, I agree it's not Blatter's place to say these things but do you really believe that the penalty was a 50/50 decision?!
        Yes! it was absolutely 50/50 from a referees standpoint, he doesnt get slow motion reply to make a decision like that...its instant.

Delam mikhad be Esfahan bargardam...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuFI6ao7LY8

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia
          What about France's Penalty against Portugal?!? Was that penalty too??

I think France got more than what they deserved! They had only one good game in the tournament and that was againt Brazil, and nothing else.
          VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Basically the 2 fanalists really didn t deserve it.........
            ABED1ZADEH -KAR8IMI -BAG6HERI Forever

Comment

babak did'nt john o neill quit the ffa?!! I remember reading on the front page of the papers that he quit because of a dispute between him and frank lowy over becoming ffa chairman!

Anyways guys that penalty was not a penalty but whats done is done. I am very optimistic had that game gone into extra time australia would have won it because physically they were far more superior than the italians. During that game I said to myself this could turn out like it did againts korea in 2002 where the koreans won in extra time. Those who say Blatter is anti-italy should come up with facts rather than assumptions the only reason Blatter has said this is because he has devolpoed some good friendships with the ffa personels including john o neill and frank lowy.

To those who say Zidane should'nt have got the golden ball I ask why? Cannavaro, Pirlo and Buffon were brilliant but Zidane carried France all the way to the final single handedly whereas italy had in form depth. Who knows what the outcome of the final would have been had Zidane and Vieira stayed on!

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                What about France's Penalty against Portugal?!? Was that penalty too??

I think France got more than what they deserved! They had only one good game in the tournament and that was againt Brazil, and nothing else.
                Are u joking man. Henry was tripped. Watch Henry games man, he is an honest player. He didnt even put his hand up for a penalty. It was given by the ref with no persuasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Amir H F
                  Yes! it was absolutely 50/50 from a referees standpoint, he doesnt get slow motion reply to make a decision like that...its instant.
                  that doesn't necessarily make it a 50/50 decision. I personally thought it was a dive from the live action and more than 50% of people would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                    Yeah because the player obstructed Grosso's path while laying on the ground.
                    The fact that he was lying on the ground when Grosso threatrically threw himself over him does not necessarily make it obstruction - for instance if an attacking player just runs into a defending player that does not make it obstruction..it has to be a clear move by the defending player to obstruct the other player.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN
                      No, i already showed you guys the video and how Malouda dived without anyone touching him.
                      but it depends which angle you see it from. when I first saw it I thought it was a blatant dive but then saw if from another angle which shows that although Materazzi tries to get out of the way he manages to clip Malouda's heels together.

also to pre-empt any suggestions of bias I think I'm probably more objective than either the pro-Italy or pro-France camps that have developed on this forum.

And since I actually wanted Italy to win the Australia match and even preferred them to win it than France I think my views might be a bit more objective view most people on this forum's comments.

Comment

IMO

Australia deserved to lose, that penalty was fair because Grosso was obstructed and also Blatter isn't a fan of Italy.

Not only that but months after that game Blatter finally comes out when there is nothing he can do and appologizes to an ally of his party and hopes to regain love from the fans etc...

The Argentinian goalkeeper was abused to the point he had to leave the field, and Klose was fouling his way through everything not to mention the referee who didn't do anything to stop Germany's brutal play to slow down Argentina after Argentina scored and then take advantage of the Referees ignorance.

But no Australia, who was lucky to even go that far, was appologised to.

No offense to Australian fans out there but when Totti scored that penalty it was justice done after the way Australia played.
                        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali
                          but it depends which angle you see it from. when I first saw it I thought it was a blatant dive but then saw if from another angle which shows that although Materazzi tries to get out of the way he manages to clip Malouda's heels together.
                          also to pre-empt any suggestions of bias I think I'm probably more objective than either the pro-Italy or pro-France camps that have developed on this forum.
                          And since I actually wanted Italy to win the Australia match and even preferred them to win it than France I think my views might be a bit more objective view most people on this forum's comments.

You guys are so stubborn and will never give up...

Angle or no angle, NO ONE TOUCHED HIM. PERIOD!

:/

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
                            Those who say Blatter is anti-italy should come up with facts rather than assumptions the only reason Blatter has said this is because he has devolpoed some good friendships with the ffa personels including john o neill and frank lowy.
                            !

hmm...let see...

-he didnt come to hand italy the cup when he was there

-he gave the golden ball to a player who got a red card for a violent act (I guarantee you NO ONE will ever do that)

-he said penalties arent fair, when that has been the solution for years and the first time EVER italy wins in penalties, he says that its not fair

-he apologized to ausies...for what?? Cuz of a wrong call that happens all the time. Besides how did he know they were gonna end up winning??

-he encourages mat. and zidane to kiss and make up

- I doubt he even said congrats to italians.

Give me a break, the guys is obviously biased, has double standards and has major favoritism for his friends. A person like that should not be in charge of the biggest sporting organization in the WORLD who goes by the slogan of "Fair Play"

Comment

Originally posted by PersianMadrid7
                              IMO
                              No offense to Australian fans out there but when Totti scored that penalty it was justice done after the way Australia played.
                              How did Australia play bro that deserved this justice?? All the aussies say that the red card wasnt a red card so dont blame Australia for that.

Im REALLY interested to know wat Australia did that the penalty goal was justice.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN
                                You guys are so stubborn and will never give up...
                                Angle or no angle, NO ONE TOUCHED HIM. PERIOD!

:/
                                watch the second angle again man - Materazzi's pulls out of the initial challenge but when his left foot comes down it clips his heel. like I say, I have no bias here.

Comment

Working...
                                X