No announcement yet.

Arsenal vs CSKA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tottenham is the biggest bunch of underahcievers in England, and they blame their failures on food poisioing.

Comment

CSKA is very strong team, I think they will advance

Comment

Originally posted by Muradistan
        A very enjoyable game to watch, frustrating yes but some beautiful football was played. The ref made the wussies/divers get up and I applaud him for that. The Barca-Chelsea game was more like a stage for actors, and it was pathetic to see so much flopping around.
        who does Totti "hush" with the fingers pointing out 4 goals!?

Comment

Originally posted by Puya
          who does Totti "hush" with the fingers pointing out 4 goals!?
          I think the text above it should explain, but if not, he says it to the Juve bench.
          STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
          A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
            Tottenham is the biggest bunch of underahcievers in England, and they blame their failures on food poisioing.
            and your the biggest pathetic bandwagon fan i have ever seen. one could simply just look at ur signature.

Fav team: Chelsea, A.C.Milan, Real Madrid, Hamburg, A.S.Roma, West Ham, Osasuna, PSV, D.C. United, Santos

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, you must LOVE football. Oh btw how do u cheer if Chelsea (favourite team number 1) meets up with West Ham (team number 6)?
            The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

How am I a Bandwagon Fan when at of those teams only Chelsea and Psv are the dominant teams in their league. My fav team is chelsea, but I only like west ham because they have one of my fav players is Tevez, the other teams I just root for them because they have certain players I hope you don't get too upset after the game sunday.

Comment

they could easily win 6-0 but didn't score !!!!!

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                  How am I a Bandwagon Fan when at of those teams only Chelsea and Psv are the dominant teams in their league. My fav team is chelsea, but I only like west ham because they have one of my fav players is Tevez, the other teams I just root for them because they have certain players I hope you don't get too upset after the game sunday.
                  your right i mispoke.

AC milan is very small team, up and coming but very small.
                  Real Madrid is also a very small team.
                  Roma? arent they division 2?

look man before you try to insult who i like, take a good long look in the mirrior and actually pick a team to like. Not just the ones that are top 3 in the standings.
                  The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Top 3 in the standings like: West Ham, Hamburg,A.C. Milan yeah they're all up there
                    Listen why don't u read my original post and then talk. It's not about the teams its about the players, just don't cry too much after the match sunday.
                    Oh and here's and idea, support a real team, not those pathetic lillywhites.

Comment

I follow same suit, I usually like teams simply because of the players on it. Recently though I've switched gears, and root simply for the clubs alone. It's hard if you don't have a connection to any one club, so I used to bandwagon alot.
                      STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
                      A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Working...
                      X