Any NHL fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any NHL fans here?

Just wondering. I remember PIH is a habs fan (as am i). I remember Ali vigh is a leafs fan. What do you guys think of the your teams so far?
    The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

CANUCKS!! I root for them completely, but the Ottawa Senators are my second favourite, and my hope in the eastern conference.

I'm still dissappointed at Canucks pay structure, we have loads of cash in places it shouldn't be. Had Canucks kept Auld as a starter they'd have saved 6 mill in cap space to sign Jovanovski, and the 3 mill spent on Mitchell could've been spent on rebuffing the forward lines. But to be completely honest, I'm glad the team is in sync right now, and Luongo is absolutely amazing, if we make the playoffs, I don't care who plays for the team.
    STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
    A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

Montreal is doing well. I love Chris Higgins, the kid is doing everything right. I hope him and the rest of the habs keep the paste for the whole season.

Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver are dissapointing so far.
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Vancouver aren't doing too badly, have you seen any games PIH? I mean they have absolutely no firepower. If it wasn't for the Scandinavians in that team, we'd be usless.

Calgary is doing horrible though, if it ain't broke don't fix it, right? Why would Suter re-sign as coach. Montreal and Edmonton are currently the best Canadian teams for sure. Edmonton might just have the best 3 line team in the league.
        STADIO OLIMPICO, 8 FEBRUARY 2004
        A.S. ROMA 4-0 F.C. JUVENTUS

Comment

devils

Comment

toronto leafs

Comment

Detroit Red wings!

Comment

man i hate living in canada cause of all the hockey up here. all ppl care about is frickin hockey. i hate hockey. all i care about is raptors, raptors, raptors. hockey is a stupid sport. basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hockey

Comment

football(soccer)>Basketball>football>hockey>baseba ll>gulf>curling

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                    football(soccer)>Basketball>football>hockey>baseba ll>gulf>curling
                    I feel the EXACT same way, wierd...
                    except i may put curling ahead of golf

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                      I feel the EXACT same way, wierd...
                      except i may put curling ahead of golf
                      lol curling ahead of golf? man whats more interesting about curling? the fact that they have to broom the friggin ice?

Comment

Originally posted by soniq
                        lol curling ahead of golf? man whats more interesting about curling? the fact that they have to broom the friggin ice?

i put curling>>>>hockey. curling has strategy involved in it. the way u control a puck sometimes seems lucky on how u score a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMMELLI#1
                          i put curling>>>>hockey. curling has strategy involved in it. the way u control a puck sometimes seems lucky on how u score a goal.
                          no its not, hockey is THE hardest sport to play and be good at. Try playing it some time.

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
                            no its not, hockey is THE hardest sport to play and be good at. Try playing it some time.
                            dadash i have.
                            i agree about it being the hardest, but i think it takes more knowledge to play curling than hockey.

Comment

red wings
                              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Working...
                              X