Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detroit Tigers my new 2nd favorite baseball team

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/6157606?FSO1&ATT=HMA

ya i heard bout the deal too,there gonna have a good season next year,but jays will have a better 1.i hope jays get Julio Lugo to play SS then theyd be a great team

Comment

very nice deal. hope sheff is happy in detroit, which he sounds like he is. he for sure wasnt happy when NYY exercised his optiion.

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15
        ya i heard bout the deal too,there gonna have a good season next year,but jays will have a better 1.i hope jays get Julio Lugo to play SS then theyd be a great team
        Jays having a better season next year? you are kidding right?

Thanks for the news nyc. Sheffield will be a GREAT addition to our squad.

And i as behalf of all Detroit tigers fans welcome you, nyc to our ever passionate and amazing Detroit Teams where you can experience all the fun!
        Last edited by MoJo23; 11-10-2006, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
          Jays having a better season next year? you are kidding right?

Thanks for the news nyc. Sheffield will be a GREAT addition to our squad.

And i as behalf of all Detroit tigers fans welcome you, nyc to our ever passionate and amazing Detroit Teams where you can experience all the fun!
          lol tigers were lucky this year,there gonna hav a season like the mavs r havin right now after bein in the finals

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15
            lol tigers were lucky this year,there gonna hav a season like the mavs r havin right now after bein in the finals
            blah blah blah

I really hate how people keep on doubting OUR team. It looks like nothing is going to change your mind.

but I will make a thread specially made for you next year in october after the Tigers win the world series!

Comment

lol k well c

Comment

blah blah blah
                I really hate how people keep on doubting OUR team. It looks like nothing is going to change your mind.
                but I will make a thread specially made for you next year in october after the Tigers win the world series!
                The White Sox will take the division over the Tigers so don't worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
                  The White Sox will take the division over the Tigers so don't worry about it.
                  Gosh, too bad the White Sox couldnt even make the playoffs this year!

Comment

Gosh, too bad the White Sox couldnt even make the playoffs this year!
                    Gosh, Tigers nice work in the World Series.

Comment

sheffield is easily one of the best hitters right now. Thats great news for detroit, especially when their hitters looked like sh*t against the cardinals. But be wary of sheffeild personality wise. He is easily one of the biggest assholes in baseball. Like number 2 behind bonds.
                      The obscure we see eventually. The completely obvious, it seems, takes longer. ~Edward R. Murrow

Comment

Working...
                      X