lol thailand dissolved it's national team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol thailand dissolved it's national team

i just read it in our local newspaper. they did it because their players are to old and they think their team hasn't got a good future. especially for big tornuments

hmmm, how do you dissolve a national team? have they gotten rid of all their old players and replaced them with new, younger ones, or are they refusing to play anymore international matches?
    and what about the asia cup?? they'll be participating. are they going to wait till after the asia cup or...??

Comment

How r they gonna host it then? It means 1 extra spot in the cup is open unless they change host

Comment

i don't think they can just change hosts now...in these south east asian countries most of their stadiums are not up to international standard and need to be renovated and refurbished. if thailand pull out then i guess they'll be replaced with the country which has the most points out of the teams who didn't qualify...still i find it strange a country would just demolish their national team, especially so close to a major tournament they will participate in and HOST. i guess they just don't wanna embarrass themselves

Comment

What do you mean by dissolved ? be more specific .....

Comment

They did it cause their National team players were TOO old, as a result they are preparing a team with young players to atleast represent their country well.

Comment

So are they going to enter with a young team, or are they completely withdrawing, I'm confused.

Comment

imo
                amongst all the poor chesm koochick countries they were playing the best football and were improving by leaps and bounds.....its good for us i guess, cause during the last few years they proved to everyone in asia that they were not an easy pushover......i guess they never developed any new talent as well during the same period..

Comment

Ooooh man that's not a nice thing to hear, I mean why would u give up like that ?

Look at Luxembourg, they are the weakest team in Europe, yet they keep participating in qualifiers where they face top teams like Holland, England, Portugal, Sweden ...... They know they don't have the least of a chance but they keep fighting. That's how a team should be !

Comment

Working...
                  X