Future of MLS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
    lol all he did was tell you that it said so in the first thread, he even had a smiley face at the end
    Yeah ur right but he did in like three posts in other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
      Yeah ur right but he did in like three posts in other threads.
      yeah, he gets like that sometimes...

anyway, to anwer the question, i dont think the mls will be anywhere close to EPL, la liga, serie a, or even bundelsliga. There are just too many sports ahead of soccer.
      I mean, on some american sports websites, soccer isnt even on the main bar with basketball, baseball, its under "other" with bowling and poker. All of these other countries, Soccer has and always will be the number 1 sport

Comment

Originally posted by milad
        guys dont expect toronto FC to do good next year, we will suck badly because it s our first year.
        Toronto FC will do well, because the rules for the team state that the majority of the team must be Canadian, which means immigrant Canadians who love football will be playing on the team. The there will be a few spots for Americans and even less for internationals.

So with the immigration population in Toronto I think they will immediately have a good chance to win the league. Especially since the level of football of the two top teams which I saw last night was not good at all.
        The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
          Dude chill out, wat is with your attitude, calm down dont have a hissyfit.
          whoah there my fellow Italian friend. I am calm. I did not mean it in a bad way. I was just letting you know that he said it in the first post. That's why i put a smiley face. now are we cool?

FORZA ITALIA!

Comment

Originally posted by MoJo23
            whoah there my fellow Italian friend. I am calm. I did not mean it in a bad way. I was just letting you know that he said it in the first post. That's why i put a smiley face. now are we cool?

FORZA ITALIA!
            Ok we cool.

Comment

damn i dont watch mls but that was a really dramatic end, houston wins in penalties

2 goals in overtime within 1 min 30 sec of each other

Comment

Working...
              X