Something I like about Germany in Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something I like about Germany in Soccer

The head coach of Germany said that every team from Youth has to play the same System as the real German A Team so the Youth already from U-18 becomes used to the German Tactics which is 4-4-2 for now

Isn't that a great Idea ??????

no, not really.

1) the main reason why bundesliga is so boring is that every team plays exactly the same formation.

2) if a player goes to a foreign country he is not prepared if his team plays another formation

Comment

gooz nagoo

merhaba

Comment

It is not always good because because different teams have different strengths. For example, Iran teams of the past like in 98 always were best suited with two strikers because of Azizi and Daie. But our team would be best with just one (Hashemian) and supporting om like Karimi.
        However, it is good in the sense of continuity and familiarity as player progresses throught the system.

Comment

u know one thing i've never liked about German football is that its not innovative compared to the dutch, or south american system.

They dont emphasise much on technique and skill but rather alot on tactics which is part of the reason they dont produce many big name players with an exception of a few like Ballack. But they are one of the most diciplined and mentally strong players around!

Comment

Well 4-4-2 is not exactly an alien formation, surely most youth teams will deploy that formation anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan
              gooz nagoo
              merhaba

Yani aslan where do u pull ur comments from br0...

Comment

Working...
              X