Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

UAE score again 3-2
        sigpic

Comment

3-2 UAE now..
          well suprah, now even a miracle cant save ur team

i think india beat UAE before however

but i think we should learn from pakistan's good fighting spirit!
          Originally posted by siavasharian
          ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
          بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia
            3-2 UAE now..
            well suprah, now even a miracle cant save ur team
            i think india beat UAE before however
            but i think we should learn from pakistan's good fighting spirit!
            Nope...that was Kuwait that India beat, but its also once in a blue moon for them too Pakistan beat UAE in an U19 competition back in 2000/01

Imagine if Zesh Rehman (QPR) Adnan Ahmed (Huddersfield Town) etc had played, it may have been different, plus this squad is for our Asian Games so the boys are generally young

Regardless I am proud of a generally better display by our boys...now if only UAE screw up and gift Pakistan a 3-3 draw
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
              Nope...that was Kuwait that India beat, but its also once in a blue moon for them too Pakistan beat UAE in an U19 competition back in 2000/01

Imagine if Zesh Rehman (QPR) Adnan Ahmed (Huddersfield Town) etc had played, it may have been different, plus this squad is for our Asian Games so the boys are generally young

Regardless I am proud of a generally better display by our boys...now if only UAE screw up and gift Pakistan a 3-3 draw
              u got 2 pakistani players in england ? why arent they playing? they wanna try for england or just that they werent invited??
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Full Time: UAE 3-2 Pakistan
                another defeat, but I am proud of what the lads did, the defence and concentration is still the talking point, but a much better performance and I hope this squad does well in Asian Games too
                Pakistan Zindabad
                u got 2 pakistani players in england ? why arent they playing? they wanna try for england or just that they werent invited??
                http://persianfootball.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32563
                sigpic

Comment

hehe...cool..
                  but instead of spending time looing for this thread, u could just answer my question

hehe..gud luck to him in QPR
                  ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

some Pakistani players if you will:

Zeshan "Zesh" Rehman - Queens Park Rangers (English Championship)
                    Adnan Ahmed - Huddersfield Town (English League One)
                    Shabir Khan - Worcester City FC (English Conference North)
                    Amjad Iqbal - Farsley Celtic FC (English Conference North)
                    Usman Gondal - free agent but ex-Leicester City youth team

our Federation is seriously bull...they dont even treat these lads well and they end up pissing them off, that is why most of these guys dont play mainly because of them fearing losing a club place.
                    sigpic

Comment

hmm...looks like many pakis in england are fond of football..
                      gud luck to them and ur team!
                      ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Bahrain 2:1 Kuwait
                        Chiu Yin Ping 趙燕萍.

Comment

hmm...looks like many pakis in england are fond of football..
                          gud luck to them and ur team!
                          Inshallah mate

The onus is now on the PFF, as they need to be more progressive if our side needs to become better. All these foreigners could have been playing now had PFF been less pathetic and more patronising. Plus we have a few lads in Norwegian second division as well

Regardless, I am proud of what the boys did today. They may not have the skill & fitness levels of other Arab sides, but they certainly played with ghairat and determination. I hope this form can be replicated by the lads in the Asian Games.

Ameen
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                            Full Time: UAE 3-2 Pakistan
                            another defeat, but I am proud of what the lads did, the defence and concentration is still the talking point, but a much better performance and I hope this squad does well in Asian Games too
                            Pakistan Zindabad

http://persianfootball.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32563
                            us iranians should be more like that

Comment

Originally posted by IRANHKG
                              Bahrain 2:1 Kuwait
                              kuwait only needed a draw on its own turf to qualify
                              the kuwaiti commentator was so pissed at the bahrainis grass rolling he kept saying.."look at them wasting time..."
                              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

paksitan is leading 1-0 in the 24th minute in UAE!!!

hehehe..the commentators excuse: our team doesnt score in first half, only in second half, we did that against oman as well
                                what do you have 2 say 2 that commentator now?

Comment

Working...
                                X