X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, the UAE conceded 2 goals against Pakistan? i dont know what to say

Comment

Originally posted by nypimpofpersia34
      what do you have 2 say 2 that commentator now?
      that he was right
      however, conceding 2 goals from pakistan on ur own turf, that too by trailing behind 1-0 an entire half is embarassing
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I literally creamed myself seeing Naveed Akram scoring to put Pakistan ahead...a quick intercept of a lazy UAE pass, running forward and passing to Muhammed Essa for a one-two, nicely weighed through ball and BANG !!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Da37pd7Ag&eurl=
        yeah the video isnt good, but hey it was made by a fellow humwatan Pakistani friend of mine in Saudi Arabia who used a camcorder
        sigpic

Comment

Pakis Rock they actually scored! Gratz Suprah!

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A
            Pakis Rock they actually scored! Gratz Suprah!
            twice
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

the uae are a disgrace to football, they spend more than most countries on football and Im talking millions upon millions and the come up with a narrow win againts pakistan!!

Sometimes I wonder where we would be if we spent the amount they did!!!

Comment

Originally posted by futbol>>>IRAN
                the uae are a disgrace to football, they spend more than most countries on football and Im talking millions upon millions and the come up with a narrow win againts pakistan!!
                Sometimes I wonder where we would be if we spent the amount they did!!!
                They won 4-1 in Pakistan....but then again we were 1-0 up in the 70th minute, our inexperienced defence panicked and UAE scored 4 times in last 15 or so
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                  They won 4-1 in Pakistan....but then again we were 1-0 up in the 70th minute, our inexperienced defence panicked and UAE scored 4 times in last 15 or so
                  you guys have a woeful defense I've always wondered why countries like china or india with populations around 1.3 billion cant find eleven people to play good football ... its disgraceful!

Those arab contries have more money than they know what to do with so I guess it only natural to 'waste' it on their football... heyf be un poola as naft!

Comment

Working...
                  X