The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm rooting for man u in the final
    if they win, ronaldo will have accomplished everything there is to accomplish atm man u and will look for a new club, naturally his choice will be barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
      i'm rooting for man u in the final
      Yay
      Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
      if they win, ronaldo will have accomplished everything there is to accomplish atm man u and will look for a new club, naturally his choice will be barcelona
      Nay
      sigpic

Comment

Ima an arsenal fan, but since i dont want Avram grant to have both the champions league and the PL (Possibly) i want Man U to win only on this one occasion

btw

so weird, i have been guessing right on the scores of the last few games

First Arsenal 6-2 Derby
        then Man U 1-0 Barca
        and now Chels 3-2 Liverpool

heres the next one

Man U 2-2 Chelsea
        Man U 5-4 Chelsea
        PKSO

Comment

^. the game is only 1 leg.

and please man u, beat the sh1t out of chelsea!!

Comment

Is this the Sunderland United thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Obteene View Post
              Is this the Sunderland United thread?
              There is no such team as "Sunderland United"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
                ^. the game is only 1 leg.
                and please man u, beat the sh1t out of chelsea!!

I know its one leg, im saying that they will draw 2-2 then they will do nothing in extra time, but Man U will win on PKSO 5-4

Comment

now that bayern are out of UEFA and luca toni's chances of winning the player of the yeart award have diminshed, i hope chelsea wins, only for the sake of giving ballack a chance to win the player of the year award considering germany is one of the candidates to win the euro this year + ballack winning champions league and maybe the EPL.

i would support man utd if hargreaves also had a similar chance as ballack but he doesnt, so go chelsea! besides, chelsea is

Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    chelsea is
                    that statement oozes team colour hypocrisy from you yashar
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      that statement oozes team colour hypocrisy from you yashar
                      dude....im all blue! my signature and avatar says that! and its because of me bayern at times wears shades of blue like light blue or dark dark bluish blackish purplish
                      Originally posted by siavasharian
                      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        dude....im all blue! my signature and avatar says that! and its because of me bayern at times wears shades of blue like light blue or dark dark bluish blackish purplish
                        Dont wiggle your way past me by quoting the far end of the visible spectrum old bean
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan View Post

I know its one leg, im saying that they will draw 2-2 then they will do nothing in extra time, but Man U will win on PKSO 5-4
                          sorry sorry. i didnt know what u meant lol

Comment

Refresh my memory when was the last time Man Utd beat Chelsea? AVRAMS FIRST GAME DOESN'T COUNT It was the first game that he was in charge

So 2-1 this season
                            1-0 FA Cup Final
                            0-0 Last Season
                            1-1 Last Season
                            3-0 Two Seasons ago

So who do you think will win?
                            I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
                              Refresh my memory when was the last time Man Utd beat Chelsea? AVRAMS FIRST GAME DOESN'T COUNT It was the first game that he was in charge
                              So 2-1 this season
                              1-0 FA Cup Final
                              0-0 Last Season
                              1-1 Last Season
                              3-0 Two Seasons ago
                              So who do you think will win?
                              Sorry, Grant's first game at Chelsea DOES and WILL count no matter what curveball you throw or what you say - you can thank that tw@ Mikel for what happened that day

oh and dont forget United 1-0 Chelsea when darren fletcher scored if you are too much interested in history lessons.

Stats mean squat in a Champions League final. Its a one-off game and anything can happen, and lets leave it at that.
                              sigpic

Comment

FT 4-1 united... with an absolute peach from tevez

thats 144 hrs plus another thrashing at wigan left

Comment

Working...
                                X