No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like man utd is looking for another ex bayern player - roque santa cruz!
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      looks like man utd is looking for another ex bayern player - roque santa cruz!
      If Mark Hughes become Man City's manager, then United can make a move for Santa Cruz who I have to say will be a real bargain buy
      sigpic

Comment

dubbed as the next van basten, this guy spent 6 years in bayern being injured from the age of 19 till 25!
        looks like the bundesliga is more rough and tough than EPL afterall that he didnt face injury in his first season at EPL
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

dubbed as the next van basten, this guy spent 6 years in bayern being injured from the age of 19 till 25!
          looks like the bundesliga is more rough and tough than EPL afterall that he didnt face injury in his first season at EPL
          You can test Louis Saha if you like
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
            he would die

Comment

i wouldnt mind c. ronaldo instead
              u guys are gonna lose him anywayz, so rather lose him to real madrids daddy than real madrid itself
              ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

i wouldnt mind c. ronaldo instead
                u guys are gonna lose him anywayz, so rather lose him to real madrids daddy than real madrid itself
                No.
                sigpic

Comment

No.
                  Thats my boy

Comment

No.
                    you need to step out of denial

Comment

Ronaldo: I'll Leave Next Year
                      Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo has further fuelled rumours of his possible departure, reportedly telling his friends and family he will leave the club after next season…

The Portuguese superstar has been heavily linked with move to Real Madrid, who have been hounding for his signature over the last few months.

The 23-year-old is yet to dismiss the possibility of a switch to the Santiago Bernabeu, although United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is confident the incumbent PFA Player of the Year will remain at Old Trafford.

But according to The Sun, the former Sporting Lisbon sensation and his agent Jorge Mendes are planning an exit strategy that would take effect next summer.

Ronaldo reportedly told his nearest and dearest: “If I don’t leave Manchester United now, I certainly will in a year.”

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=722300

its ok united fans, im also crying.

but there is hope: why would his "nearest and dearest" go to the media and say this?

Comment

It aint over till its over
                        sigpic

Comment

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=723791

Comment

cristiano isnt leaving.
                            were keeping him, at the best club in the world.

Comment

it'd be funny if we sold ron to barca... calderon will have a heart attack..

anyway ladz lets talk about our transfers in this season... i hear micah richards and luis fabiano (not too keen on him) are on fergies list..

Comment

santa cruz

Comment

Working...
                                X