The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    I've already talked about Marca's really really close association with Real Madrid's directors in other threads before when you were away doing stuff that hold a deep dark secret
    me hold a deep dark secret??? I was doing exams!! Important exams!!

oh you mean THE deep dark secret....ah yes..erm..about that....erm - look! An elephant!
    *runs*
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Who said big players dont want to move to united?

read below:

The World Player-of-the-Year Kaka, is possibly the only possible replacement for Ronaldo at Man Utd. He is acclaimed as an even better player than the United legend and has now admitted he would love to have a chance to play at Man Utd.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with a Milan radio station Kaka admitted he was thinking about a new challenge:

“I love Milan. I’ve had a great time here, won the Champions League and some great memories. But football is all about challenges and I feel I’m ready for a new one.”

“I’m young and at the peak of my football and want to play at the biggest level. The Premier League is the best league in the world and it’d be fantastic to be a part of that. And obviously Manchester is the best place to be at right now. They are European Champions, so it’s fantastic no? And when I played there last year, it was a great atmosphere.” Kaka added

He also would like his team-mates: “United have some great players. Giggs and Scholes are legends. Then there’s Rooney. And also Anderson who is a good friend of mine.”

And when asked if he’d like to play at Manchester United he simply said, “Yes, how can anyone say no? They are European Champions. It will be a dream come true.”

So if Ronaldo does decide to leave, at least Ferguson knows he could find a readymade replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
        Who said big players dont want to move to united?
        i dont think anyone said that. but i recall some wise people saying most players will choose real over man u.

Comment

Caught :
          He's still only 23 People learn as they grow older.
          23? i had better attitude when i was 8. at 23 there is no excuse. even at 18 there is no excuse for such behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            i dont think anyone said that. but i recall some wise people saying most players will choose real over man u.
            yes its sad that large sums of money is dictating footballers' descisions instead of passion. But lets not forget how kaka refused an offer from real, and now he shows his admiration for united... shows us he knows that a manager like sir alex rewards loyalty, something non-existant at madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
              yes its sad that large sums of money is dictating footballers' descisions instead of passion. But lets not forget how kaka refused an offer from real, and now he shows his admiration for united... shows us he knows that a manager like sir alex rewards loyalty, something non-existant at madrid.
              oook there.

Comment

23? i had better attitude when i was 8. at 23 there is no excuse. even at 18 there is no excuse for such behaviour.
                Sure, and I'm the one who killed Santa Claus.
                sigpic

Comment

Dude dont be hatin on santa
                  Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                  GazKhor

Comment

^^ You can be my green elf
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

^^ You can be my green elf
                        do you WANT to be confronted by chris again?

Comment

do you WANT to be confronted by chris again?
                          wait your turn boy
                          sigpic

Comment

this guy is the new totti apparently

Comment

Mikael Silvestre's apparently set to leave United for AS Roma after 9 seasons here. A solid left-back with some nice accurate long passing, he had been really inconsistent in the past few years as well as getting injured for long stretches of the season due to bad knees. But the lad is 30 years old, and I think he will probably be a good buy for Roma.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mikael Silvestre's apparently set to leave United for AS Roma after 9 seasons here. A solid left-back with some nice accurate long passing, he had been really inconsistent in the past few years as well as getting injured for long stretches of the season due to bad knees. But the lad is 30 years old, and I think he will probably be a good buy for Roma.
                                wow, i thought he would go to some second rate french team, gd move for him

Comment

Working...
                                X