The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    why should he take a classy approach when he is not a classy person? dont expect too much.
    but honestly real madrid is scum, like a little baby that gets anything it wants please u a real fan talking about being classy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      but honestly real madrid is scum, like a little baby that gets anything it wants please u a real fan talking about being classy
      little baby is man u who is crying and their candy hasnt even been taken away! btw watch my sig thats class.

Comment

little baby is man u who is crying and their candy hasnt even been taken away! btw watch my sig thats class.
        No.

Comment

boys will be boys
          Stop squabbling, you're like a pair of (very funny) 5 yr olds....actually, its really amusin! please continue

finally you see the light. god i HOPE he doesnt come. or AT LEAST if he comes we only give money and NONE of our players. if we give robinho+ramos or something it would be stupidest move and all the hard work of last year would go to waste.
          frankly ronaldo is probably worth alot of money plus quite a few players - if real manage to get him, for ANY amount of money and ANY number of players, its REALLY worth it.

why should he take a classy approach when he is not a classy person? dont expect too much.
          Class:

we have already had a bid for ramos and he said he was flatterd but the kids loyal the only 2 players i can c leaving is rohbinio and sneijer
          ramos is under 18? why has he pledged himself to one club so young??

sneijder would dominate the epl. but i dont want him to leave.
          Im sure they will take your opinion into consideration when deciding the deal

ermmmmm....hardly can talk about little baby getting anything it wants when sir alex has threatened to walk if ronaldo is sold...

Sorry guys....Im just very bored, and very tired, but unable to sleep for some reason ..........please feel free to ignore me
          no offence meant at all
          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
          GazKhor

Comment

Real Madrid not "Classy"?

C.Ronaldo "classy"?

lol c'mon.
            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

i like turtles

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                boys will be boys
                Stop squabbling, you're like a pair of (very funny) 5 yr olds....actually, its really amusin! please continue
                frankly ronaldo is probably worth alot of money plus quite a few players - if real manage to get him, for ANY amount of money and ANY number of players, its REALLY worth it.
                Class:
                ramos is under 18? why has he pledged himself to one club so young??
                Im sure they will take your opinion into consideration when deciding the deal
                ermmmmm....hardly can talk about little baby getting anything it wants when sir alex has threatened to walk if ronaldo is sold...
                Sorry guys....Im just very bored, and very tired, but unable to sleep for some reason ..........please feel free to ignore me
                no offence meant at all
                ramos is 22

Comment

yh i know....i was tryin to make a point about him using the word kid...oh never mind btw I dont think real madrid is classy - they handled the ronaldo saga in a despicable way... TRUE class is a club like Barca. They dont even have a shirt sponsor, and when they do, they insist on PAYING for the sponsor, to do some good in the world...awh!
                  GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                    yh i know....i was tryin to make a point about him using the word kid...oh never mind btw I dont think real madrid is classy - they handled the ronaldo saga in a despicable way... TRUE class is a club like Barca. They dont even have a sponsor, and when they do, they insist on PAYING for the sponsor, to do some good in the world...awh!
                    well that was a epid fail just like liverpool

Comment

d'you know what? Im halfway to agreeing with you.... Ive not been able to stop myself thinking that, if, with a world class player like Torres, as well as Gerrard and Mascherano, Liverpool cant get anywhere, perhaps they are every bit as 'failed' as you say..... tbh i can only think of those three as 'world class' at the moment... but if, tomorrow, i realise that i've made this post as a direct result of strange mentalness, i reserve the right to delete and/or edit it!
                      GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                        i like turtles
                        that sums up barcelonas season.

Comment

new man united away kit released

Comment

Not bad.......But I alwyas prefer the logo on a colour other than white. I prefer their black away strip....
                            GazKhor

Comment

^^ time to switch allegiances mona darling
                              sigpic

Comment

^^ *mutters*
                                GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X