No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmation of todays result against Fulham at Craven cottage 1pm kick off (GMT)

P Walton (Northamptonshire)

attendance: 24,459

1-2 to United

Mcbride 17' Giggs 29' Ronaldo 88'

9 points clear! haha

Comment

didnt play so well and fulham deserved something out of the game... but you have to win those kinda games to be champions

Comment

Comment

thanx alot GOIRAN, hope none of them happen though lol

FA CUP 5th round replay

READING Vs MAN UTD

2 - 3

close shave at the end but comfy win in teh end

bring on boro', awww geordie b@stards

Comment

comfy win in the end? man did u see it? you got schooled. scored 3 in 5 minutes, then got completely owned. reading hit the crossbar in the last 15 seconds too.

Comment

Anything but a comfy win mate

Reading scared the sh!t out of us during the last 20 min of the 2nd half and one needs to say United have to thank Edwin van der sar for his saves that could have made Reading bring extra-time, where I am damn sure they could have even won the game if that was the case.

I must say such a huge impact in your first season in top-flight speaks volumes of the ambitions of the club and Steve Coppell, the ex-United favourite, has made Reading pure fighters and they are going for Europe.

Reading for EPL Team of the Year
              sigpic

Comment

mayb comfy is bit of an exaggeration but we and ronnie And Rooney on so we would have done em there lol

yeh i agree Stevie coppell is classy manager, possible ferige replacement

btw redfan i thought u were a united fan

Comment

Liverpool 0-1 Man United

ANFIELD CONQUEST !!!!!!

John O'Shea you beauty

Rijkaard...please take note, its not difficult

p.s. Your EPL Champions elect are here....!!!! GLORY GLORY MAN FVCKIN UNITED !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Liverpool shoulda won that

Comment

Originally posted by benreyhani15
                      Liverpool shoulda won that
                      Van der Sar FTW !!

Scholes may get a 3 game ban for that lunge

12 points ahead....Chelsea you better win ALL of your remaining games
                      sigpic

Comment

that was a nice play though by Liverpool but Van Der sars save was sikkk,Crouch should have headed it

Comment

that was a nice play though by Liverpool but Van Der sars save was sikkk,Crouch should have headed it
                          Dude...its Peter Crouch we are talking abt, Liverpool fans should know what he is really worth for ...enough said
                          sigpic

Comment

today is a great a day!
                            thank you god that I am alive and can see this day!

I feel younger, I feel like 63...

thank you Sir Alex!
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
                              Dude...its Peter Crouch we are talking abt, Liverpool fans should know what he is really worth for ...enough said
                              ya lol i hate crouch,Bellamys much better then him

Comment

ya lol i hate crouch,Bellamys much better then him
                                Bellamy played really well today, used his pace and movement to the max. But Vidic was there on the other side to make sure it wasnt decisive
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X