Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
    We played horrible.
    Oh well, its only the first game of the season, plenttyyyyy more to come.
    When will Ronnie be back though?
    lol i think its actually 2 months, not sure though. great point for anyone going to old trafford nevermind nufc.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Even natural manure > Lech Poznan

October.

I want United to get a striker before the window closes, and am waiting for Anderson to return from Olympic duty as well as Nani from suspension.

We lacked the creativity.
      You said it, we played classic englsih kick the long ball today!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
        You said it, we played classic englsih kick the long ball today!
        Actually there werent many long balls, its just that we didnt get the space enough or the ingenuity we have with Carrick et al that would have created chance after chance by getting balls in the box.

This was supposed to be Rooney's perfect game to prove he can score goals like he has in the past, and he blew it. Probably coz he must have just recovered from that dodgy virus he got in Africa.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          wheres the pub at?
          santa ana.. 5FWY right off the 1st Street

we always go there

Comment

seems like you guys are more like UN-UNITED NOW!!!

did anyone notice the fight on the field

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
              seems like you guys are more like UN-UNITED NOW!!!
              did anyone notice the fight on the field
              What fight ?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                exactly its only newcastle .... managed by mr. i would loove it we beat them.

even if we had chris eagles playing centre half and no goalie, we'd still win.
                I love you man

PS: i deserve member of the month for this one.

Toon 4 Life
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Lulz
                  sigpic

Comment

United started off terribly last year and still won the League. It would be stupid to count them out now lol

Comment

I want you guys to remember the massacre at Saint James Park last year

PB: thanks man, repped.

Comment

merked by a geordie

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                          i wouldent swap him for martins or Owen (i swear), you can have your smith back tho.
                          He's the most overrated player i have ever seen, more cards than goals too!
                          Englans miss euro 2008 : i blame players like him who think they are bigger than the game (Lampard, Beckham & drug test miss firdenand) , by the way, sence euro 2004 how meny goals did he score for england? how meny for you in the champions league?

Anyway, this is a liverpool thread. repy in the man u thread.
                          Who gives two shits about the mediocre Ing-er-land team ? They have ALWAYS underacheived and have ALWAYS been poor - bar that one 1966 thing they have to remind us again and again

and to answer your question about Rooney - 12 goals in 35 games in the Champions League since 2004.
                          sigpic

Comment

Who gives two shits about the mediocre Ing-er-land team ? They have ALWAYS underacheived and have ALWAYS been poor - bar that one 1966 thing they have to remind us again and again

and to answer your question about Rooney - 12 goals in 35 games in the Champions League since 2004.
                            For some reason (dont ask) i cant care about the England team, a small part of me was (a bit ) happy when they missed euro.
                            I used to like them until 2004, but when i came to live here i started to hate that team as pepole here talk about the team like its brazil and slag the teams i grew up loving like Brazil, Germany & Maradona plus taking the piss out of Iran and i'm like (huh? you are good but you aint that good). for me they are now the Derby of national teams after missing euro2008, i mean out of the worldcup quarter final is (for them) underachiving but missing out and not even qualifing all together is a big fcuk-up.
                            Trust me on this, it gonna go down hill from here too (check the english players in the league (under 26) and you'll see the future
                            ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                              For some reason (dont ask) i cant care about the England team, a small part of me was (a bit ) happy when they missed euro.
                              I used to like them until 2004, but when i came to live here i started to hate that team as pepole here talk about the team like its brazil and slag the teams i grew up loving like Brazil, Germany & Maradona plus taking the piss out of Iran and i'm like (huh? you are good but you aint that good). for me they are now the Derby of national teams after missing euro2008, i mean out of the worldcup quarter final is (for them) underachiving but missing out and not even qualifing all together is a big fcuk-up.
                              Trust me on this, it gonna go down hill from here too (check the english players in the league (under 26) and you'll see the future
                              Why do I have to ask ? I hate Eng-er-land and many United fans here absolutely hate the national team for many reasons (from fickle England 'fans' that are usually from lower league teams, to scapegoats of United players in recent times, to just being pathetic etc)

We were over the moon when England failed to qualify in the Euros.
                              sigpic

Comment

Why do I have to ask ? I hate Eng-er-land and many United fans here absolutely hate the national team for many reasons (from fickle England 'fans' that are usually from lower league teams, to scapegoats of United players in recent times, to just being pathetic etc)

We were over the moon when England failed to qualify in the Euros.
                                Haha, i tell you this, when they played coatia at home and the 3rd went in i looked at my two mates who lookes in shock, but i was trying to keep it in me and not start going crackaz, till i got to the kabab shop and all the guys there are sick of the locals and they gave me a free pizza .
                                The next day i told everyone at work that atleast Iran qualified to the asian cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X