No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The commentator said at the end of the game that rumours again say that Ronaldo is going to Real Madrid. Why would he wanna go to Real Madrid when at the moment Man Utd is winning twice as more games and trophies.
    I was like

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

congrats on beating the teams that sepahan can beat.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        congrats on beating the teams that sepahan can beat.
        i agree!!

this tournament is worthless until the teams hav to qualify like the world cup.

even the equadurians werent trying lol.
        when man u was 10 man down they were still joggin and taking their time

at least last season boca put up a fight against AC
        I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Ronaldo has sik Vapours. The colour is mad. Nani copied him

Man Utd =
          Current EPL Champions
          Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Ronaldo will surely leave Man U soon.
            When big name players achieve everything with their team(CL, League, and now club world cup) they tend to move away from the team and join another big team to experience, they usually go to a different league, so don't be surprised at the Ronaldo to Real move.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^^ I already know he is gonna leave. He isn't committed. Even if he does go to Real Madrid, he is gonna leave after a couple of seasons. But if he wants more success, then he should stay at Man Utd

Man Utd =
              Current EPL Champions
              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

intresting fact:

berbetov played in the 2002 UCL final for bayern levekusen against real madrid!

real won btw
                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

1-0 boro, berba,

we play absolute shite but still win!! aha.. thats what champions do.

but somethings hugely wrong when get 19 shots and only 7-8 are on target.

commitment levels seem to have dropped with some players... nani in particular.. hes done fvck all this season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                    1-0 boro, berba,
                    commitment levels seem to have dropped with some players... nani in particular.. hes done fvck all this season.
                    considering half the shots wer form park...so that ok

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                      1-0 boro, berba,
                      Also Anderson. He still hasn't scored for United and yes he assists, but he is yet to prove his price tag. Nani has been hogging the ball a lot this season and last season in particular. He is trying to prove to Ferguson that he can dribble like Ronaldo

Man Utd =
                      Current EPL Champions
                      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        considering half the shots wer form park...so that ok

didnt watch the game but what the hell is up with Ronnie? I never even hear his name anymore, is it because people dont give a shit about him anymore, as hes acting like an ass, or just because hes been playing like crap?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post

didnt watch the game but what the hell is up with Ronnie? I never even hear his name anymore, is it because people dont give a shit about him anymore, as hes acting like an ass, or just because hes been playing like crap?
                          u mean ronnie by rooney or ronnie by ronaldo?

anyways I'm guessing it's Ronaldo, since Euro 08 he's ok BUT not that great as he was. He has 10 freekicks per match and they are always hitting the wall. He doesn't dribble that much anymore or else he will lose the ball. kinda lost his good touch he had when he first came to united. BUT still a very good smart player like he was in world club championship. also alot of people hate him but I think that'll stop soon, he has gotten better with less crying/diving being stronger in that aspect, I think fergie might have had a talk with him.

That's just my 2 cents..

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            u mean ronnie by rooney or ronnie by ronaldo?
                            anyways I'm guessing it's Ronaldo, since Euro 08 he's ok BUT not that great as he was. He has 10 freekicks per match and they are always hitting the wall. He doesn't dribble that much anymore or else he will lose the ball. kinda lost his good touch he had when he first came to united. BUT still a very good smart player like he was in world club championship. also alot of people hate him but I think that'll stop soon, he has gotten better with less crying/diving being stronger in that aspect, I think fergie might have had a talk with him.
                            That's just my 2 cents..
                            I meant ronaldo

And fair enough, first time I have seen a non United supporter write something that actually sounds true about ronaldo
                            thanks man
                            Must spread some rep!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post

as i said, one fluke season and thats it.

Comment

We are versing Chelsea and Wigan at Old Trafford this week. The Wigan game is after the Chelsea game.
                                Since we have the best home record, 6 points this week
                                GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Man Utd =
                                Current EPL Champions
                                Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Working...
                                X