No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching the game Saturday, I have come to the conclusiont that Scholes is better than Gerrard and Lampard, and with him England would be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaan21
      After watching the game Saturday, I have come to the conclusiont that Scholes is better than Gerrard and Lampard, and with him England would be much better.
      varry respectable post Aryaan

repped

btw, i hope u're not being sarky or anythin

Comment

n'duh! Of course England would be ebtter with Scholesy! In fact, the reason that he's been able to play at such a high level for his club at his age is because he has not been out on International duty for so long. Its a different atmosphere for country, you get tired quicker, you age quicker.... This is a point that Fergie's brought up in loads of interviews, saying he's happy that Paul doesnt play for Engladn cos its better for the club. But yeah, if sven hadnt fallen out with Scholes, Englan would be doing a hell of a lot better....
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
          varry respectable post Aryaan
          repped
          btw, i hope u're not being sarky or anythin
          I'm not he is really better than those two plus, Ballack(Who has been pretty average)He is so underrated. He is an all-round player,and he with Giggs and C.Ronaldo have been key in the title run.

Comment

scholes pissed me off today he knows he cant get a yellow he goes and gets 2! even though i dont think the first one was a yellow.

Comment

AS Roma 2-1 Man United

Good game, full credit to Roma for the win. But Rooney's beauty may still make something left next week. 90 more minutes to play. Scholes why did u do it ??

oh and btw, Roma fans intimidated the United fans after Taddei scored by running towards the barrier, some United fans were up to it but on their side was the Italian police who let them have it...there were only stewards on Roma's side meh
              sigpic

Comment

innit bruv

Comment

goals from:
                  Man U: Rooney 60"
                  Roma: Taddei 44" Vucinic 67"
                  GazKhor

Comment

said it bfore an i say it again

Paul Scholes = Credit to the art of football

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                      said it bfore an i say it again
                      Paul Scholes = Credit to the art of football
                      well he sure screwed up one of his paint jobs today
                      sigpic

Comment

wait so is he suspended for two games now?

Comment

lool
                          You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suprah again.
                          GazKhor

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/6517183.stm

Fergie slams refereeing, damn right, he was sh1t

Comment

yeah he was pretty shit he pissed me off during the game..cant wait until next tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                                yeah he was pretty shit he pissed me off during the game..cant wait until next tuesday
                                to get thrashed again? kidding man, United are performing well at the moment
                                GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X