The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    other than that, Arsenal should beat Burnley.
    3-0 and 3 great goals!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      3-0 and 3 great goals!
      sigpic

Comment

No worries gunner fans, you got Arshavin, Arsen Wenger and Arsenal with the power of the arses, arsenal must win the FA cup.
        The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
        For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
        http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
        http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
        http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

^ LAWL.

man why are all the champs league games on weekdays
          sall good, i can listen to the commentary in school since i have computers class last period.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
            ^ LAWL.

sall good, i can listen to the commentary in school since i have computers class last period.
            you can also Watch the game at atdhe.net too,
            anyways, Man Utd got drawn with everton for the Fa cup semi's and Man utd will be home, the other leg will be Chelsea away at the winner of Arse V. Hull
            Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
            My YouTube Channel

Comment

^yeah but all the sites are like blocked at my school lol

Comment

^yeah but all the sites are like blocked at my school lol
                go to hidemyass.com and then in the search bar there, type atdhe.net!
                Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                My YouTube Channel

Comment

1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vidic!!!

Comment

2-0! ronaldo and vidic!!
                    Ολυμπί-Ολυμπί-Ολυμπιακέ
                    ομάδα ομαδάρα μου,
                    μεγάλη μου αγάπη,
                    Ολυμπιακάρα μου

Comment

United 2-0 The (Not So) Special Ones
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                        United 2-0 The (Not So) Special Ones
                        to be fair mourinho did his job. at least in the 2nd leg. the 2-0 was based on extrinsic factors to the coach and maybe even the players. but im sure he gets lucky a lot in serie a too. but he is stupid to talk so much crap in a field where you only have 50% control. up to now he didnt get unlucky at chelsea but did he except it to go on forever?

Comment

^ LAWL.

because there are league games on weekends

Comment

where are suprah and others who were making fun of madrid fans because of racist chants?

Inter’s Mario Balotelli Racially Abused By Manchester United Fans?

The teenage wonderkid is alleged to have been subjected to monkey chants during the clash at Old Trafford…

Another controversy could be set to erupt after Inter striker Mario Balotelli was allegedly racially abused by a section of Manchester United supporters during the 2-0 Champions League exit on Wednesday night.

Balotelli, who was born in Sicily to Ghanaian parents, was involved in an ongoing row with Red Devils favourite Cristiano Ronaldo during both legs of the last 16 tie, and angrily goaded the Portuguese on a number of occasions.

The 18-year-old was repeatedly booed by the crowd when he received the ball, and on at least two occasions, including when he was substituted on 70 minutes, Balotelli may have been on the receiving end of monkey chants from a selection of Man Utd fans.

RAI journalist Enrico Varriale reported, "We always complain about Italians when it comes to racial abuse, but the United fans are certainly not going easy on Balotelli."

These allegations come just days after The Sun claimed that Chelsea striker Didier Drogba was abused during the European clash at Italian giants Juventus.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/cha...er-united-fans

Comment

I expect Eye-talians and Spaniards to racially abuse blacks...but not United fans.

Balotelli is a cvnt though and he's an angry kid who needs a good punch to make him less of an imbicile.
                              sigpic

Comment

You know what? Fuk it...we needed such an embarrassment to get our lazy and complacent heads sorted. We were poor against Inter but managed to overcome them...we were horrible today and we deserved such a thrashing.

This horrible day was needed to get the players right back down to earth. No one will win the Quadruple or any trophy left by being complacent bastards...and no one deserves to win without even trying.

Liverpool tried, and won deservedly because of our mistakes....but by god we will not falter away this chance and we will reclaim the league before the season ends by getting our focus and hunger back.

UNITED !!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X