No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should be a great final if mancheter dont defend with 11 men like chelsea.
    but imo chelsea is stronger than man u this season and barca beat them so...

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      im sorry but are u a ****ing retard or something!! I've been trying to ignore ur dumbarse comments lately but this is just !! u need help

oh and dont get too c0cky u barely scraped through

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        its called UNITED !!!!!
        Look at the username of a user a couple of posts under yours.
        Previously known as "IraqiFootball"

Comment

unless united play like chelsea did, they will get owned. just look at what happened to real

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
            im sorry but are u a ****ing retard or something!! I've been trying to ignore ur dumbarse comments lately but this is just !! u need help

oh and dont get too c0cky u barely scraped through
            seems like you want to get banned again.
            also you need eye check you have trouble reading the "imo".

now go home.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

kaebi jan...azize dele bande...you compare real to manchester united? come on bro

btw what will your defense look like?

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
                btw what will your defense look like?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Game On.

Rant and rave all you want.

But we will be ready for you.

BELIEVE!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

yes chelsea is so strong....they will finish 3rd in the Premier League while United are so weak they will ONLY be EPL champions for the 3rd season in a row. god damn i wish we were strong as chelsea

oh and Kaebi: we are NOT mediocre as Franco FC rest assured
                    sigpic

Comment

actually, without Alves, Marquez, and Abidal your defence will be more like this:

and it usually has been leaky most of season with them boys anyway
                      sigpic

Comment

dude ever since guus has come to chelsea they have blown everyone away. they lost most of the point in epl because of that clown who got fired.
                        this chelsea would have beaten man u if they played.
                        anyway, im not saying barca will win easily becasue our we will be missing 3 key defenders.
                        should be a good final with many goals if ManU starts attacking and not defending waiting for errors!!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

But dont forget that United were chasing the top two almost until Christmas, before Rafa's rabid rants caused a mini-implosion at Liverpool from which they havent really recovered.

It should be a great final
                          sigpic

Comment

omg guys! you don't know what i just found!!

when i was in primary school we had this sewingclass and one time we had to make a huge pencil (fur fabric its called, isn't it?)...we had to make it in 2 colours and could write 3 things on it... and after all this years i just found mine again and it says in red and white : york, cole, manchester united

Comment

btw does any1 else use screenza?

Comment

Originally posted by ardi11 View Post
                                omg guys! you don't know what i just found!!
                                when i was in primary school we had this sewingclass and one time we had to make a huge pencil (fur fabric its called, isn't it?)...we had to make it in 2 colours and could write 3 things on it... and after all this years i just found mine again and it says in red and white : york, cole, manchester united

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X