No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no game is gonna be a walkover we seem to lose against teams that are struggling

Comment

If you notice, all the players looked tired and hence played sh!t. This will deal a huge blow to United's confidence before they play against Roma - and I will be working at Old Trafford in that match Inshallah - and Roma used their 2nd team and won 2-0 at Catania, and they will be full of confidence when they play on Tuesday.

I just hope nothing bad happens at Old Trafford as far as crowd behaviour goes, as I dont want to be caught in the middle.

Man all those injuries to Park, Neville, Vidic, Saha and Evra still unfit, and Smith just coming back. its getting bad each passing week. United need a small miracle and moment of inspiration if they want to reach the semis and keep maintaining the lead in Premiership.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
        I
        Man all those injuries to Park, Neville, Vidic, Saha and Evra still unfit, and Smith just coming back. its getting bad each passing week.
        don worry man - Sir Alex will sort it out!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya
          don worry man - Sir Alex will sort it out!
          Well then, a little history lesson. Sir Alex made an impact when he managed Aberdeen and made them win the Scottish league as well as Cup Winners Cup at a time when Rangers and Celtic were dominant, and then he came to United and rest is history.

All the experience in 25+ years of managing top flight clubs will come to work on Tuesday till the end of season. He needs to do just right to do it for United.

I cant worry at all, I am tense of what will happen. I am really
          sigpic

Comment

Well then, a little history lesson. Sir Alex made an impact when he managed Aberdeen and made them win the Scottish league as well as Cup Winners Cup at a time when Rangers and Celtic were dominant, and then he came to United and rest is history.
            All the experience in 25+ years of managing top flight clubs will come to work on Tuesday till the end of season. He needs to do just right to do it for United.
            I cant worry at all, I am tense of what will happen. I am really
            dont be scared
            be a man u fan - we are never scared
            we kick asses

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya
              dont be scared
              be a man u fan - we are never scared
              we kick asses
              I hope these words work their magic my dear guru
              sigpic

Comment

Man U got PAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

How to lose to PORTSMOUTH in three easy steps:
                1) Allow Shrek (aka Rooney) on the field so that he can throw a tanrtum as always
                2) Get Rio Ferdinand to kick the ball into his own net after cleverly decieving the keeper with a look to a different direction
                3) Get David James in the oposite goal: this guy is incredible!! WHY IS HE NOT ENGLAND GOALIE??????????

Lol, guys, you were terrible. What happened? If Im honest, Id started getting used to the idea of an unstoppable Man U side, and i'd decided to watch the game cos i thought it would be good football seeing goals be thundered in one after the other, fully expecting it to go MAn U's way with a cushion of 4 or 5!!! BUT!! To lose to Portsmouth???????????????

Im sorry... Man U dont lose very often so this is great for me
                Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
                  Man U got PAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
                  1) Allow Shrek (aka Rooney) on the field so that he can throw a tanrtum as always
                  2) Get Rio Ferdinand to kick the ball into his own net after cleverly decieving the keeper with a look to a different direction
                  3) Get David James in the oposite goal: this guy is incredible!! WHY IS HE NOT ENGLAND GOALIE??????????
                  Lol, guys, you were terrible. What happened? If Im honest, Id started getting used to the idea of an unstoppable Man U side, and i'd decided to watch the game cos i thought it would be good football seeing goals be thundered in one after the other, fully expecting it to go MAn U's way with a cushion of 4 or 5!!! BUT!! To lose to Portsmouth???????????????
                  ummmmm sorry where r liverpool in the EPL, 1st like man utd? where r l'pool in the fa cup, in the semis like man utd...oh no wait they arnn't even in it
                  you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                    ^^bout time u showed some support m8 .
                    always wanted 2 post here dunno y i didnt..
                    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                    sigpic

Comment

akheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heyvoonaki manu, chi shod baz
                      sigpic
                      Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

You try playing almost an entire game with 10 men in europe and merely two-three days later travelling to a team wanting a European spot.

It was purely fatigue
                        sigpic

Comment

You try playing almost an entire game with 10 men in europe and merely two-three days later travelling to a team wanting a European spot.
                          It was purely fatigue

dont worry Suprah... they are just waiting for our smallest mistakes... but you and I know better than anybody-else what Sexy United is capable of!

Comment

Liverpool had to do that at one point. We won both games if my memory serves me correctly
                            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                            GazKhor

Comment

Liverpool had to do that at one point. We won both games if my memory serves me correctly
                              Yeah but they won the first game comfortably, and hence could risk a 2nd string side against Reading (hey you arent challenging for the title ), but truth be told Portsmouth played really good and hard. Full credit to them
                              sigpic

Comment

United it going down Bolton Teymourians will win EPL!

Comment

Working...
                                X