no comment
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by I'am
      i think Man UTD played today better than 1999 Final of champion leagues
      Dont mix up luck with great football.

Comment

MAN UTD WERE UNTOUCHABLE, UNEBELIEVABLE, UNREAL, UNCANNY, OH DEAR LORD. When Roma scored i actually got pisd off!

Glory Glory Man utd

yeh n suprah me n heesham will keep it alive...what kinda work u goin for bro?
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

That was the best display of football I have seen all year. Even as an Arsenal supporter, I couldnt help but cheer any time Ronaldo or Rooney got the ball.
          ----kaabi--sheys--nosrati--sadeghi---
          ----------nekounam--teymourian
          ---- --------- shojaei--
          ------badamaki----charmahali----oladi-----

Comment

Comment

wow wow wow wow i cant believe that! totti go screw yourself Glory Glory man utd!

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                wow wow wow wow i cant believe that! totti go screw yourself Glory Glory man utd!

What did Totti do that deserves such stupid comments?
                Grow up buddy.
                VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Wow, just found out about the score.. how the hell did this happen??
                  any links to the goals?

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                    Grow up buddy.
                    he sed that after these 2 legs, ferguson will never forget his name and english football is not that comptitive or sumthin
                    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VivaItalia
                      Grow up buddy.
                      lol grow up buddy? man seriously just be quiet.."ill make ferguson remember my name" i dont even remember him on the pitch.

Comment

guyz was it baseball or soccer >????/
                        ROFLLLLL 7 - 1
                        hoooooooo, totti go screw ur self , learn something from Rooney and especially RONALDO
                        <===============
                        Ma Man
                        C.Ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by Jidinho
                          guyz was it baseball or soccer >????/
                          ROFLLLLL 7 - 1
                          hoooooooo, totti go screw ur self , learn something from Rooney and especially RONALDO
                          <===============
                          Ma Man
                          C.Ronaldo
                          Loool Your Intellect Shines In This Post

Comment

Roma got Raped ....and I was there witnessing it (well actually the first 2-3 goals as I was working during the rest )

Totti said that he will make sure United and Ferguson remember his name....but after last night with a team not having two of their 1st choice defenders, Paul Scholes as well as Louis Saha...I hope no one that supports Roma forgets the names of Manchester United and Old Trafford.

Viva, I understand your disappointment (and obvious pwnage) because according to you Totti wasnt fully fit hence Roma couldnt perform. Fair enough. BUT, what about the likes of Mancini, Wilhemson, De Rossi, Chivu, Panucci ? What were they doing when United were scoring for fun ?

Football is a team game and ONE man is not enough to win you matches or trophies.

I can say one thing: this match will represent United's biggest ever comeback in europe as well as scarring AS Roma for life
                            sigpic

Comment

Glory Glory Man United as the Reds go marching UP UP UP

Smith's goal was awesome !!! and i actually saw it happening although it happened at the opposite end and I was working at the Streford End

oh and Heesham, taha, Pali, even Simorgh & Land of Samba did a terrific job representing United in the thread....kudos to you all and I hope no one poisons Land of Samba's kabab

and by the way it was the biggest victory in a quarter-final match in either the European Cup or Champions League since Real Madrid beat Sevilla 8-0 in 1957-58, clocking up a 10-2 aggregate victory.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dear fellow Manchester United fans:

What did the wise man Adesor Vafaseya told you before the game yesterday evening in this very thread?

no comments!

don't call me god, just adore my Moustache
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X