The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed Hesh

Some superb finishing by Rooney (x2), Ronaldo, and of all people Richardson - I hate this guy but he managed a good goal, although he's still useless.

Now United have to beat Sheffield to maintain the gap, although I am worried of Rio Ferdinand coming off as well as John O'Shea being injured
    sigpic

Comment

guys fletcher was terrible today...i know he aint a RB, but he was played very poorly, also giggs was somewhat invisible and van der sar continued with his somewhat dodgy punches and saves...man utd played average and still beat watford 4-1...i liked evra today. he seemed to be involved in quite a few attacks while also covering ground fast.

ferdinand walked off, could his injury be that bad? we r desperate at the back and upfront to an extent, anyone got any news on his inury?
      you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
        guys fletcher was terrible today...i know he aint a RB, but he was played very poorly, also giggs was somewhat invisible and van der sar continued with his somewhat dodgy punches and saves...man utd played average and still beat watford 4-1...i liked evra today. he seemed to be involved in quite a few attacks while also covering ground fast.
        ferdinand walked off, could his injury be that bad? we r desperate at the back and upfront to an extent, anyone got any news on his inury?
        Rio will be having a scan today to see how severe the injury is, although I am certain he will miss the game Sheffield Utd - I hope its just that ONE game he misses.

I dont know man, Fergie now needs to use his reserve/youth team defenders until the others like Neville and Rio return. Heinze is also a really good centre back as well as a left back so he can partner Brown in the centre, Evra on the left. For right back I would probably use this Craig Cathcart fellow who is captain of the reserves side.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
          Rio will be having a scan today to see how severe the injury is, although I am certain he will miss the game Sheffield Utd - I hope its just that ONE game he misses.
          I dont know man, Fergie now needs to use his reserve/youth team defenders until the others like Neville and Rio return. Heinze is also a really good centre back as well as a left back so he can partner Brown in the centre, Evra on the left. For right back I would probably use this Craig Cathcart fellow who is captain of the reserves side.
          seen him play twice, not bad, but do u think such a jump in2 what is rly first team ftball at such a crucial stage of the campaign is wise? i dunno
          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
          sigpic

Comment

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...ited:+Rio+okay

So it seems Rio's injury isnt too worrisome. He may in fact be used against Sheffield United which give us some relief.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah
              http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...ited:+Rio+okay

So it seems Rio's injury isnt too worrisome. He may in fact be used against Sheffield United which give us some relief.
              good news...it's funny how durin this season 5-6 of our players have been injured for lengthy periods and at the same time aswell but we are still in with a shot for the treble...glory, glory man utd
              sigpic

Comment

hope John O'shea stays at united... this guy has proven himself time and time past! again for united...

on 4 da treble ladz..

Comment

two words..... the second is 'on' and the first is 'dream'
                  Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                  GazKhor

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ad.php?t=43122

GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
                      its okay aziz, you support a team that are third in the premiership, out of the FA cup and in the champs league semis cuz they had an easy QF.

obviously u would be jealous of a team liek man utd who jus came away frmo a 7-1 win against the might of AS roma to reach the SF of the CL and then beat watford 4-1 to reach the FA cup final, aswell as being top in teh premiership!

is the fact that man utd may win teh treble again a bit daunting for u...given the fact that they have had an injury prone season. are you scared that liverpool despite only bein in the CL may not reach the CL final although man utd who also have teh FA to compete in might, although their team may be fatigued, especially since the FA cup n CL final are four days apart?

dream we may....but our dreams will become a reality as we lift the CL trophy in athens on the 23rd to record our second treble in 7 yrs
                      Last edited by taha; 04-16-2007, 02:35 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
                        its okay aziz, you support a team that are third in the premiership, out of the FA cup and in the champs league semis cuz they had an easy QF.
                        obviously u would be jealous of a team liek man utd who jus came away frmo a 7-1 win against the might of AS roma to reach the SF of the CL and then beat watford 4-1 to reach the FA cup final, aswell as being top in teh premiership!
                        is the fact that man utd may win teh treble again a bit daunting for u...given the fact that they have had an injury prone season. are you scared that liverpool despite only bein in the CL may not reach the CL final although man utd who also have teh FA to compete in might, although their team may be fatigued, especially since the FA cup n CL final are four days apart?
                        dream we may....but our dreams will become a reality as we lift the CL trophy in athens on the 23rd to record our second treble in 7 yrs
                        amazing post treble inshalla man! and liverpool win the premiership and then come talk i mean even chelsea have won it!

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King
                          pretty childish of you I must say

MEH!
                          sigpic

Comment

recent interview with Jose mourinho: he's behind you to win the fa cup
                            Interviewer : So is the pressure now on Manchester United?
                            Jose Mourinho: No, no pressure. If they play well, they will win. If they don't play well, they will get a penalty and still win.
                            GazKhor

Comment

HT United vs sheff united

Miguel Carrick scores in 4th or 5th minute

can any1 confirm Evra bein taken off 4 an injury??

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1
                                HT United vs sheff united
                                Miguel Carrick scores in 4th or 5th minute
                                can any1 confirm Evra bein taken off 4 an injury??
                                Damn I forgot abt this game

So United 1-0 at half time...that's good. But Evra being taken off on 21 min not good...coz now Kieran Richardson is playing as left back instead
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X