The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VivaItalia
    I think you are absolutely right! Milan players were too pussies! You could have won the game...

Get a life, don't be a sore loser. Learn from Suprah.
    aziz u need to go and scroll up n read my previous posts and then call me a sore loser....this was in reply to rahmani's wonderful post tellin man u 2 **** off.

the end
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
      is that supposed to make any sense????
      I won't argue with you right now, cause you are most probably crying right now because your team lost, so lets end the discussion here...

But you will win the EPL, thats a big achievement for you...!!!
      FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

I think you are absolutely right! Milan players were too pussies! You could have won the game...

FC BARCELONA & ESTEGHLAL

Comment

n thanks for the kind words, i wonder what would have happened if i had said teh same to a mod like urself? i smell hypocrisy..
          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha
            aziz u need to go and scroll up n read my previous posts and then call me a sore loser....this was in reply to rahmani's wonderful post tellin man u 2 **** off.

the end
            You didn't need to react like that to that post. The game is over. No one is pushing it to your face as it's already hard for you.

Good luck to you guys in the local challenges.

It was a joy to play against ManU. Has always been. two great games. ManU plays a great football.
            VIVA ITALIA VIVA MILAN VIVA MALDINI

Comment

Originally posted by Rahmani
              I won't argue with you right now, cause you are most probably crying right now because your team lost, so lets end the discussion here...

Rahmani jan, please act more manly. No need to spill salt on their wounds.
              You should give ManU credit for not playing a dirty defensive football.

Comment

wat is wrong with u seriously..

gattuso fouled into double figures!!... i'm dying to here how you're gonna defend this 1

while i'm at it viva.. i personally think supporting two top teams in the same league is an oxymoron.. like u supporting milan and roma. can u tell me what u think

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1

gattuso fouled into double figures!!... i'm dying to here how you're gonna defend this 1

while i'm at it viva.. i personally think supporting two top teams in the same league is an oxymoron.. like u supporting milan and roma. can u tell me what u think
                  Gatusso was selected as the man of the match. He commited only 4 fouls throughout 82 minutes! He out-played Ronaldo so badly that the british commentator was astonished. Many ManU fans hate him by now, why? Because he was the key to win for Milan! and I give you a right to hate him.

I can support as many teams as I like and it's no ones businness. I want you to understand that! but to clarify the situation for the 10000 times: I support Roma becasue of Totti. but only Italy and Milan are in my blood. pLus, I'm a fan of good football and right now, in my opinion, Milan and Roma play the best in the world.

Comment

No....Its an achievement if other teams win the EPL my friend; for United's its just getting back at what has been ours since 1993.

We will be winning it the 9th time in 14 attempts soon under the same manager, we'll get our trophy back and that in itself is something to be happy of despite the Chelsea $$$ and Mourinho's ever flapping gums that make him look like a wuss esp. when he cant stand losing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gatusso was selected as the man of the match. He commited only 4 fouls throughout 82 minutes! He out-played Ronaldo so badly that the british commentator was astonished. Many ManU fans hate him by now, why? Because he was the key to win for Milan! and I give you a right to hate him.

I can support as many teams as I like and it's no ones businness. I want you to understand that! but to clarify the situation for the 10000 times: I support Roma becasue of Totti. but only Italy and Milan are in my blood. pLus, I'm a fan of good football and right now, in my opinion, Milan and Roma play the best in the world.
                      inaccurate:

i was watchig skysports (a BRITISH) commentator and it said different.

Comment

remind me when barca got knocked out of the champs league again? exactly..now concentrate on your own team.

Comment

yeah always wondered how that is possible..its like supporting united and arsenal lol. Anyways congrats to milan hope they beat cesspool. Im not disappointed at all because we really got our asses handed to us. Our defence was a joke and our away for in the champs league has been pretty bad the whole competition. Hopefully next year!

Comment

man utd, i am sorry for your loss...

Comment

inaccurate:

i was watchig skysports (a BRITISH) commentator and it said different.
                              Well, that comentator can go f*** himself! bacause based on UEFA website, Gatusso commited only 4 fouls!
                              here: http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl...report=st.html

So that British fag (the commentator) can screw himself twice a day for a year from now

Comment

Originally posted by Pali
                                remind me when barca got knocked out of the champs league again? exactly..now concentrate on your own team.
                                Just shut up..!!
                                we lost to the team that is already in the final..
                                Whats your excuse??

Manchester WHO??!

Comment

Working...
                                X