No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the first time in 6 yrs i am thinking about not buying the home shirt.....how long did it take them to design it...5? 6? 7 minutes?
    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
      for the first time in 6 yrs i am thinking about not buying the home shirt.....how long did it take them to design it...5? 6? 7 minutes?

i know i was there to buy it 2day but bloody hell is so plain, however i will buy it its not bout the looks its bout the sentimental value

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
        i know i was there to buy it 2day but bloody hell is so plain, however i will buy it its not bout the looks its bout the sentimental value
        away one is black and nicer than the home...i dnt c myself in a hurry to get the home 1 until later on in the season
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
          away one is black and nicer than the home...i dnt c myself in a hurry to get the home 1 until later on in the season
          yea ive cn the away pics, looks really nice better than our home

Comment

i really miss suprah, he is most missed in this thread...

anyway...today we played well against a reading team that were out to manmark, which is extremely difficult, reading executed this brilliantly and managed to shut us down. we had many chances, rooney should have scored 1 or 2, so could have nani. we dominated the game from the word go.

the biggest disappointment of this game was rooneyz injury, he has a hairline fracture in his left foot and will be out for a few wks...this means that tevez will most probably start the next game.

personally i think nani was a bit of a disappointment and the guy never smiles, i hope he improves gradually. i would also like to see our other signings feature in the next game...none of our new signings bar nani made the bench...i rly wanna c hargreaves in action...i personally dont rate him but i would loved to be proven wrong.

FT: MAN UTD 0 - 0 READING
            Last edited by taha; 08-15-2007, 06:35 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

it was pretty disappointing...talk about reading parking the team bus infront of their goal. i was personnaly disappointed with scholes he had a pretty bad game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
                it was pretty disappointing...talk about reading parking the team bus infront of their goal. i was personnaly disappointed with scholes he had a pretty bad game.
                scholes was invisible!!! yeah reading had 1 on target shot compared to man u's 9...they didnt even bother attcking..

off topic: malouda is gonna do great things at chels
                sigpic

Comment

yeah man hes a great player hopefully tevez has a big impact on the team as well now that rooney is injured.

Comment

uh ohhhhhhhhhhhh tevez betta step the fcuk up cuz rooooney is out
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Amir_Temur
                      Liverpool and Chelsea are gonna run away with it now that Rooney is out!
                      no chance of that hapnin...chelseas defence is already lookin iffy....the minute terry gets injured they are dead
                      Last edited by taha; 08-15-2007, 06:36 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

man u can take the trophy.. but now that rooney is out they will draw gaes they wudnt have drawn with him there while chelea is winning thats guna be it by the time rooney gets back chelsea ill be 10 points clear on u guys
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I think Tevez is even better that shrek, you guys a lucky that he is injured, you'll see.
                          ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

some of u are forgettin that reading have only had 1 signing this window... and its probs their only....

this just shows that Stevie coppell is either riding his luck/

has no cash/

or (what i personally think) created a squad that functions really well togetha and will be up their with the intermediate guns this season... so badluck roy.. gonna be anotha disappointing season for the toon.... and spurs (again i think)

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                              some of u are forgettin that reading have only had 1 signing this window... and its probs their only....
                              this just shows that Stevie coppell is either riding his luck/
                              has no cash/
                              or (what i personally think) created a squad that functions really well togetha and will be up their with the intermediate guns this season... so badluck roy.. gonna be anotha disappointing season for the toon.... and spurs (again i think)
                              where have u bin heesham....lol

anyway...i think coppell has it worked out so he gets 1 point of every top 10 team by playin man 2 man marking. which will give him 20 points....and wins half of matches against the bottom half which will give him about 27 points bringin him to a total of abt 47....ofcourse its all hypothetical but i am sure abt how he is gna plan to play against the to guns

u have to rememba man u have always played sheet against reading

playin portsmouth 2mrw....but i rly wanna watch the liverpool vs chelsea match carefully
                              Last edited by taha; 08-15-2007, 06:36 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

bad luck guys bad start for Man U. though i dont support the team strongly i like their style of play and how they beat Chelsea in the premier Lague last season. Anywayz hope u guys recover from the draw and come back to beat Chelsea again (if Liverpool doesn't-which we will.) I hate chelsea

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                                Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

Working...
                                X