No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i only became a proper footy fan last year, i did support man u but i only watche important games like finals and i never really got into it much but i dont know what happend to me last year, i went football crazy, i try to watch all the games and not only man united games i always watch match of the day i just dont know what happend also i dont even like playing football im really crap at it

Comment

Patrice 'Polly' Evra says: Suck my p*ssy Lampard

sigpic

Comment

ill be at the match tomorrow hope we destroy the mackems! if your not a manc you're a w*nk

Comment

Knowing me,
          Knowing Lou
          SAAHAAAA !!!

United 1-0 Sunderland

Welcome back Louis Saha, now dont get injured and keep those goals coming Must say his introduction at half-time in place of a raw Anderson helped a lot. His control and shots troubled Craig Gordon, who had to pull off a stunning save from a brilliant turn and shot by Saha.

Next game, Ronaldo will be back, and maybe Rooney is in line for a shock early return too.
          sigpic

Comment

when is man u playin this weekend
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              when is man u playin this weekend
              We just beat Sunderland 1-0 today at Old Trafford. The next game is 2 weeks away at Everton in Goodison Park on 15 Sept.
              sigpic

Comment

nice.. why 2 weeks.. no games next week?
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  nice.. why 2 weeks.. no games next week?
                  Euro 2008 qualifiers
                  sigpic

Comment

shit how cud i forget italy n france in sansiro 80.000 italians
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

congrats on the win United fans
                      '
                      waita spoil keanes return to Old Trafford

Comment

WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

who the hell is thierry henry... louis saha.. yeh thats right

lets hope he doesn't pick up another bloody injury!

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
                            ill be at the match tomorrow hope we destroy the mackems! if your not a manc you're a w*nk
                            pali how did u gt ur tickets did u get it off the site? do u know someone who's a member of the supporters club? before my mate used to get them n i would jus pay him bak but he's moved away now....whenevr ive gone on teh site i wodnt be able to get a ticket unless i was a member or a season ticket holder or sumthin...i wanna go down for a match b4 uni starts..help me out
                            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                            sigpic

Comment

The Suprah Is Backkkkkkkkkk!
                              you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                              sigpic

Comment

Beckham Wants To Come Home To United

Comment

Working...
                                X