Its United or Man United....

'man u' is a haram term

u saying im haram dont let me come there and halal u

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Its United or Man United....

'man u' is a haram term

of course how could i be so stupid

it was hilarious because my bros u10 team has an english coach, who is amazing, hes made everybody on that team amazing, there undefeated this season, and after every game they sing blue is the color (chelsea song) but change it to jammers is our name (because there the jammers)
      and the funny thing is hes a bigger man united fan than me!
      so at the end of practice i was like, umm, do you think we could change this song a bit? you know maybe..glory glory jamestown jammers?

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
        u saying im haram dont let me come there and halal u
        you could have used ManUnited for your name man

But hey, maybe you can request the staff members to do so..as this 'Man U' term was made by opponents taking the piss out of United
        sigpic

Comment

^^^^ oh cn

Comment

fantastic... thats four goals in each of the last 3.... and i tell u what.... anderson is a real bargain for 19mill... against villa and again tonight...

no scholes, hargreaves or carrick

Comment

Dynamo Kyiv 2-4 Man United

really weird game and easy for United too. Two sloppy moments allowed Kyiv to score but that's what all they had. United tore them apart and toyed with them without even trying to go to top gear. Could and should have easily scored twice the number they had today. But meh, who cares ? WE WON !!

Goals from Rio Ferdinand, Wayne Rooney and.............THAT BOY RONALDO

Anderson the next Ronaldinho ? ANDERSON THE NEXT PAUL SCHOLES !!!

This injury crisis is pissin me off
              sigpic

Comment

looks like we're back to are old ways

Comment

Dynamo Kyiv 2-4 Man United

really weird game and easy for United too. Two sloppy moments allowed Kyiv to score but that's what all they had. United tore them apart and toyed with them without even trying to go to top gear. Could and should have easily scored twice the number they had today. But meh, who cares ? WE WON !!

Goals from Rio Ferdinand, Wayne Rooney and.............THAT BOY RONALDO
                  that boy ronaldo is on fire...AGAIN!!!!
                  the first couple matches of the season i was like damn hes not him self.
                  once he hit that goal against sporting, i was like....
                  HESS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

all i can think about is the arsenal match its gonna be a good one.

Comment

Does any1 have highlights? I had class so I missed the game

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                        i saw the header from ronaldo, it was amazing.
                        didnt get to see any other ones though i was in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post

Comment

United 4-1 Boro

8th consecutive league win, 4 with 4 goals in a row. What a SWEEEEEET goal by Nani , but Arsenal flop Aliadiere (2nd Premiership goal in 5 years) got one back from Boro due to some poor marking but Rooney pounced on some foolishness by Stewart Downing and put United 2-1 ahead at half time.

Then second half, two Tevez goals thanks to two sweet assists by Rooney. That lad's on fire.
                            sigpic

Comment

United 4-1 Boro

8th consecutive league win, 4 with 4 goals in a row. What a SWEEEEEET goal by Nani , but Arsenal flop Aliadiere (2nd Premiership goal in 5 years) got one back from Boro due to some poor marking but Rooney pounced on some foolishness by Stewart Downing and put United 2-1 ahead at half time.

Then second half, two Tevez goals thanks to two sweet assists by Rooney. That lad's on fire.
                              good performance i really liked tevez's first goal..lets hope liverpool do us a favour tomorrow.

Comment

Tevez and Rooney are gelling much better than Yorke and Cole
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X