The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    no offense guys but that ronaldo goal was just a nice goal. not a super goal. he just dribbled one defender then shot the ball from near the net. his dribbling looked nice but was really easy.
    I'd love to see Raul score like that

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Screw Mr Mickey Mouse and his Disneyland folks
      Here is the goal btw http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=1513047

damn that goal was great, havent seen ronaldo score one like that fora while, theyve been tap ins or headers this season.
      theres the vintage ronaldo.

Comment

United 2-0 Rovers

Both goals scored by Ronaldo merely 1 minute apart in first half. He could have gotten a hattrick against Sparky's 10-man Rovers but credit to them they defended solidly and tried the odd pot shot at the goal.

6 goals in the league, 4 in Europe....that boy Ronaldo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
          I'd love to see Raul score like that
          raul has passed his prime. but dont compare the top scorer of all time of champions league to cristiano.

but here are 10 goals that youd love to see raul score like:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VSmZ-O9vukk

Comment

Just read that CR7 has now scored 26 goals in 51 games this year for club and country.
            sigpic

Comment

just read that cr7 has now dived 253 times in 51 games this year for club and country.

Comment

just read that cr7 has now dived 253 times in 51 games this year for club and country.
                Not funny
                sigpic

Comment

Not funny
                  thats cuz you like cristiano.

Comment

thats cuz you like cristiano.
                    Its less to do with him playing for United, and more to do with people unjustly accusing and bashing him over the top for something he doesnt do any more

As I said before, he is not my most favourite player - that's Ryan Giggs - and the only reason I support Ronaldo is because he plays for us and serves us with full heart, passion, and committment.
                    sigpic

Comment

Its less to do with him playing for United, and more to do with people unjustly accusing and bashing him over the top for something he doesnt do any more

As I said before, he is not my most favourite player - that's Ryan Giggs - and the only reason I support Ronaldo is because he plays for us and serves us with full heart, passion, and committment.

btw he still does dive. not as much but he does. plus, once you do something a lot it will stay with you forever.

Comment

btw he still does dive. not as much but he does. plus, once you do something a lot it will stay with you forever.
                        No he doesnt dive because he is being clattered and fouled by defenders everywhere as soon as he gets the ball

p.s. what i meant to say was...just dont overdo it, it gets annoying and unfair. fine you fellows dont like a 22 year old boy he's in the form of his life after what he has gone through since 2006.
                        sigpic

Comment

No he doesnt dive because he is being clattered and fouled by defenders everywhere as soon as he gets the ball

p.s. what i meant to say was...just dont overdo it, it gets annoying and unfair. fine you fellows dont like a 22 year old boy he's in the form of his life after what he has gone through since 2006.
                          yea i know overdoing it is not good. but i didnt overdo it.

Comment

I just read RvN has dived 253 times in 1 game for Real

Comment

raul has passed his prime. but dont compare the top scorer of all time of champions league to cristiano.

but here are 10 goals that youd love to see raul score like:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VSmZ-O9vukk

Honestly, I think he will be alot bigger than Raul was at his prime. Imo he's even better than he was NOW

and just to show I'm not biased, I think he's better than Ronaldinho too (atleast Ronnie for the past year, maybe not the Ronnie of 05/06 but pretty close imo)

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                                Honestly, I think he will be alot bigger than Raul was at his prime. Imo he's even better than he was NOW
                                and just to show I'm not biased, I think he's better than Ronaldinho too (atleast Ronnie for the past year, maybe not the Ronnie of 05/06 but pretty close imo)
                                cristiano is playing good right now.. but so far he is NOT better than raul was in his prime. raul was consistently winning the spanish league and champions league in his prime and was consistently the top goal scorer too. he has the most goals for spain of all-time. and oh yea... he won the mickey mouse fifa world player of the year in his prime. i doubt cristiano will win that... maybe hell become 2nd once at most.

plus, raul is not only better at playing... he is a classy player. he has yet to get a red card and went nearly 3 years without getting booked!

Comment

Working...
                                X