X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait
    O'shea scored a hattrick? when? lol

Comment

i think it was Scholes who scored the hattrick during that game if i remember correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
        i think it was Scholes who scored the hattrick during that game if i remember correctly.
        It must have been, coz O'Shea scoring a hat trick is just weird lol

Man Utd =
        Current EPL Champions
        Current European Champions
        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
          yeh ur right on that 1... i dont think o shea even scored in that game..

sorry ladz

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
            yeh ur right on that 1... i dont think o shea even scored in that game..
            sorry ladz
            honestly man, ive only seen O'Shea score 1 goal in a match. He never scores more. I remember the winner he scored against Liverpool last season

Man Utd =
            Current EPL Champions
            Current European Champions
            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

guess who's back! And ready to torment all mancs and toffees alike. Quesiton: how is it that a team supposedly comprised of the best footballers in the best league of the best game in the world manage to lose to a bunch of arabs? Intriguing, shall we ponder that?
              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
              GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                guess who's back! And ready to torment all mancs and toffees alike. Quesiton: how is it that a team supposedly comprised of the best footballers in the best league of the best game in the world manage to lose to a bunch of arabs? Intriguing, shall we ponder that?
                what's intriguing is how even Sunderland have won more games at home than you fortress anfield??? i dont think so.

Comment

Im impressed... not even so much as a 'welcome back' before laying into my poor liverpool team. What can i say? the americans screwed us over. im not happy with liverpool's form right now, so i agree with you pali. Based pn recent performances, lfc is going downhill.

But still, ARABS
                  GazKhor

Comment

Should have done this a few days back:

Sir Alexander Matthew Busby CBE
                    26th May 1909 - 20th January 1994

The father of the Babes.

The man who saved Manchester United twice and made this team the greatest

The one who put the word MAN in manager.

The one who made youth development a norm of football today

The greatest manager to ever grace the world of football.

REST IN PEACE SIR MATT. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

sigpic

Comment

nice^

john o shea tribute, including some of his best goals.

Comment

I honestly cant wait for the United v Spurs FA Cup game this Sunday afternoon. After what Spurs did to Arsenal in the Carling Cup semis, the game at Old Trafford is bound to be a real cracker given how Juande Ramos has finally managed to get them Yids (yes Spurs fans call themselves that ) into a pretty good side capable of winning the odd cup this season.

I am excited for the game as well as nervous as hell
                        sigpic

Comment

Sir Alex Ferguson has said that Paul Scholes will be the man who makes all the difference to the title race. Apparently quoted as saying, "I am more confident now Scholes is coming back. He brings a bit of class at important times in matches.
                          That’s what Scholes is probably best at producing, moments that turn games. So it’s a big bonus for us having him back.”

548 appearances, 138 goals. Is Alex right in saying this, do you think? Personally I think the ability to win the league and other trophies lies in how well Rooney Ronaldo and Tevez manage to work around each other, and obviously with Giggs. Shoot me for saying this but i dont think Scholes can make as big an impact as perhaps he once could: I think the mancs are fine as they are, they'll probably coast to the title once the pressure from African-player-withdrawal hits Arsenal....

discuss if you want, Im too pi$$ed off about my hair to give a damn
                          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                            Sir Alex Ferguson has said that Paul Scholes will be the man who makes all the difference to the title race. Apparently quoted as saying, "I am more confident now Scholes is coming back. He brings a bit of class at important times in matches.
                            That’s what Scholes is probably best at producing, moments that turn games. So it’s a big bonus for us having him back.”
                            548 appearances, 138 goals. Is Alex right in saying this, do you think? Personally I think the ability to win the league and other trophies lies in how well Rooney Ronaldo and Tevez manage to work around each other, and obviously with Giggs. Shoot me for saying this but i dont think Scholes can make as big an impact as perhaps he once could: I think the mancs are fine as they are, they'll probably coast to the title once the pressure from African-player-withdrawal hits Arsenal....
                            discuss if you want, Im too pi$$ed off about my hair to give a damn
                            African player withdrawal ? Did u see the fight Adebayor and Bentder had ? This childishness will wreck Arsenal as they are too inexperienced and childish. Mark my words.

If you care to see how Scholes was last season - him bossing the midfield, passing and moving all over the player - he was easily our player of the season, except Ronaldo's 23 goals beat him Scholes brings experience and calmness in the side. He has always been a threat for opposing sides. Having the ability to score goals, and create goals.

Paul Scholes has been England's finest midfielder for over 10 years now (and still is) and he can still play at this level till he is 36. He's a gem of a player and his experience will be vital in making sure the team doesnt get bogged down in sticky situations.
                            sigpic

Comment

I agree with u suprah but i cant help thinking that the time will come (probably sooner rahter than later) when scholes takes longer to recover after the more gruelling games. Its probably already started, though not enough that it affects his appearance tally. No-one's denying how important he is, and hwat he can bring to the team: i just think roon, ron, tevez and giggsy got it covered and that maybe the "scholes is crucial" comment wasnt justified. Gem? yes. Legend? Will be. Crucial to a manc side with the likes of the number 10, 11, 7 and 32? hmmm I dont think so.
                              GazKhor

Comment

suprah do you know why carrick has been starting over hargreaves? i mean am i blind or is hargreaves better?

Comment

Working...
                                X