Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
    why no scholes and keane in that game?
    Coz they had gotten yellow cards in Turin the semi-final second leg against Juventus and had already a few cards in the tournament before hence they were suspended for the final
    sigpic

Comment

shame. It must have been amazing to watch that game...knowing a potential treble could be coming up...I was too young to be properly into football, but i do remember my dad buying me a man u stationary kit after the game
      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
      GazKhor

Comment

I read the result in the newspaper the next morning - since I embarrassingly didnt follow football at all back then to which I merely said "Cool" on reading United had won the treble

bear in mind I had a soft spot for United since I knew abt Eric Cantona for a bit but never followed football until the 2002/03 season
        sigpic

Comment

on to the quarter finals, wasn't a convincing performance but we cant destroy every team we play. I like the way fergie is rotating the players this is the only way we can win the treble again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
            on to the quarter finals, wasn't a convincing performance but we cant destroy every team we play. I like the way fergie is rotating the players this is the only way we can win the treble again.
            was a sh1t performance overall, wasted too many opportunities, and i hate how fergie plays the lone striker, especially when away from home. we can't play like that in the quarters, especially if we get an arsnal team who played football like thy did against AC today.
            you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post
              was a sh1t performance overall, wasted too many opportunities, and i hate how fergie plays the lone striker, especially when away from home. we can't play like that in the quarters, especially if we get an arsnal team who played football like thy did against AC today.
              We wont play like that next stage. I hope we get arsenal so we can destroy their season fully.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
                We wont play like that next stage. I hope we get arsenal so we can destroy their season fully.
                that would be immense, kicked them out of the cup, kick the out europe and then beat them in the league...what a season that would be!
                you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                sigpic

Comment

that would be immense, kicked them out of the cup, kick the out europe and then beat them in the league...what a season that would be!
                  Arsene will probably declare Arsenal losing to us as an alien conspiracy when his comments about 'intimidated referees' and 'unfair decisions' fall on deaf ears.
                  sigpic

Comment

We dominated at the emirates and we absolutely trashed them in old trafford, so everything is possible as long as Rooney stays fit until the end of the season. We don't seem to do well without him.

Comment

For anybody who missed it, here is the a documentary about Cristiano Ronaldo aired yesterday on ITV4 called Cristiano Ronaldo:The Story So Far.
                      http://www.vimeo.com/762603

Comment

So today we face Pompey at home in the FA Cup QFs with kickoff at 1245 GMT. Harry Redknapp is confident they can beat us at home Well then I guess we have to show him why his confidence is a tad over.

Keeping in mind the season is getting intense every week, I can possibly see Saha and Tevez starting with a midfield of Hargreaves and Scholes coupled with Giggs starting as well. Maybe give young Gerard Pique a chance in central defence with Vidic having a breather ?
                        sigpic

Comment

dudes what happened??????? Why cant Rooney keep his temper in check????????
                          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                          GazKhor

Comment

THAT WAS JUST SICKENING !!!

Parking the bus imported in front of goal and then winning a cheeky penalty !!

Never thought I would ever see Pompey winning here We battered them in the 2nd half - hit the post and had a goal line clearance
                            sigpic

Comment

that was just bad luck for us

.......... I blame all bad smelling ppl for that
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

not a soar loser, but we were robbed.

Comment

Working...
                                X