No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FA Cup can be a cruel thing ....just ask Liverpool when they lost to a Championship side
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      The FA Cup can be a cruel thing ....just ask Liverpool when they lost to a Championship side

Liverpool is like a pool full of liver.. I don wanna hear their name right now
      as I am gonna have a goose liver for lunch soon.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
        Liverpool is like a pool full of liver.. I don wanna hear their name right now
        as I am gonna have a goose liver for lunch soon.
        how about chopped liver ?
        sigpic

Comment

sad, sad day in football

Comment

anytime now someone is going to come and say.
            byeeeeee

do you think that was a penalty by the way? because i didnt see kruzac really touch him

Comment

how about chopped liver ?
              No, it would remind me on Arsene Wengers face when we kicked his team 4:0

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

just dropping here to remind u guys where OWEN HARGREAVES came from!

Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Dodgy penalty, Tommy K should not have been sent off as two players were behind him on the line.

We could have had a penalty ourselves in the first half. The main problem we had was NOT SCORING FROM THE CHANCES WE HAD !!! and that cost us big time.

Byyyye !!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                    just dropping here to remind u guys where OWEN HARGREAVES came from!
                    Canada ? Enjoying the, as Franz Beckenbauer once called, the 'Cup for Losers' ?
                    sigpic

Comment

thats football we were unlucky..I dont think the treble will ever been done again to tell you the truth. Even though i'm very disappointed, now we don't have to play extra games compared to arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
                        thats football we were unlucky..I dont think the treble will ever been done again to tell you the truth. Even though i'm very disappointed, now we don't have to play extra games compared to arsenal.

pls dont be rude to our competitors. you can be nice and call them backside-nal or buttnal, but please do not use faul language on pfdc. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          pls dont be rude to our competitors. you can be nice and call them backside-nal or buttnal, but please do not use faul language on pfdc. thank you.

Comment

THAT WAS JUST SICKENING !!!

Parking the bus imported in front of goal and then winning a cheeky penalty !!

Never thought I would ever see Pompey winning here We battered them in the 2nd half - hit the post and had a goal line clearance
                            BYE!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!
                            BYE!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!BYE!!!!!!!!!

AT OLD TRAFFORD LOL!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH AHA!

BYE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Barnsley tbh

Hello
                              sigpic

Comment

Canada ? Enjoying the, as Franz Beckenbauer once called, the 'Cup for Losers' ?
                                so much of talk for a team who has never won "the cup for losers" and only has won half the times, BAYERN has won "the cup for winners"

so, yea, meanwhile, u guys are in the same rank as nottingham forest
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X