No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was there an incident between anderson and fabregas or is that just put in to make the song cooler?
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
      was there an incident between anderson and fabregas or is that just put in to make the song cooler?
      Earlier this season when Arsenal drew 2-2 with us at the Emirates - and celebrated like winning the league - there was an incident in which a mistimed challenge from an already frustrated bossed-around Fabregas caught Anderson on the shin and in rash youthness fell down and yelped in pain - real or otherwise - and told the ref to book him. Fabregas did get a yellow for the challenge, but he openly mocked and ridiculed Anderson feigning injury. Despite that bit of comedy, the way that 19 year old rather unknown Brazilian bossed around Fabregas at home - and then later on bossed Stevie G at Anfield - was something legendary.

His passing, his defensive work, his work rate, his running, and his vision are worth more than diamonds ffs

Then in the FA Cup, when United whooped Le Arse 4-0 at home with no Ronaldo, Tevez, Hargreaves, Carrick etc Anderson again bossed, shackled and totally pwned the Arsenal midfield with Senor Fabregas getting special attention from our horny b@stard - and add insult to injury Anderson did THIS to Cesc late in the game

Since then United fans wanted to make a unique chant for him
      sigpic

Comment

lol, repped. but anderson never bossed stevie, we dominted that entre game and u got a lucky goal get over it
        GazKhor

Comment

lol, repped. but anderson never bossed stevie, we dominted that entre game and u got a lucky goal get over it
          i said liverpool = scum

Comment

get over urself, child
            GazKhor

Comment

get over urself, child
              i said liverpool = scum

Comment

if ronaldo scored that left foot shot my prediction wouldav bin right
                you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Are you having a laugh ? Anderson friggin NEUTERED Gerrard to the extent his only contributions towards goal was having his freekicks hitting the wall time and time again.

Dominate the game ? Are you having a laugh again ? More possession means squat if you dont know how to use it. You lost at Anfield to us AGAIN...enough said. And I can assure you we will whoop you at Old Trafford again too.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arian View Post

sigpic

Comment

suprah ur pics are old. And Gerrard sarvare Anderson. who teh fcuks anderson anyway? be khiyalesh to kodoom tongi goozideh? por roo!
                        GazKhor

Comment

suprah ur pics are old. And Gerrard sarvare Anderson. who teh fcuks anderson anyway? be khiyalesh to kodoom tongi goozideh? por roo!
                          random rant in farsi aside....Gerrard was saying 'Anderson ? I didnt know him....until he hit me'
                          sigpic

Comment

Sir Alex Ferguson has said that he would pick midfielder Paul Scholes 'on sentiment' if Manchester United reached the Champions League final. Scholes missed out on United's 1999 triumph through suspension

i think its kinda sweet!
                            GazKhor

Comment

Its just sad that both Scholes and Roy Keane were suspended for the 1999 final and to this day Keano always says that the winners medal he has for the final is somewhere in his drawers as he affirms that he did not deserve that just because he was a squad member and couldnt play the final.

Keano was the one who grabbed United by the balls when they were 2-0 down in the semis at Turin to destroy Juventus 3-2 there (4-3 on aggregate) when he scored our first goal.

I tell you, had Scholes and Keano played that game, Bayern would have been hammered beyond belief as our midfield read something like

Blomqvist - Butt - Beckham - Giggs

Yes David Beckham was playing in central midfield that final with Giggs on the right
                              sigpic

Comment

why no scholes and keane in that game?
                                GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X