The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad View Post
    LOL just watched the highlights and cristiano almost cried again.
    i bet u know what size pants he wears as well. seriously bruv ur always talkin about him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
      i bet u know what size pants he wears as well.
      Dude, everyone knows that!!

sorry, couldn't resist......it was set up for me
      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
      GazKhor

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/sol/new...news=1&bbcws=1

Quieroz needs to be careful - sayin the ref needs a red is kinda dangerous, esp with FA like they are now,...
        GazKhor

Comment

The FA are a bunch of lame pansies
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
            so much for him havnig "matured" then
            its not about maturity, its about passion for the game, remember gaza?!

Comment

Gaza = passion for the game

ronaldo = i love him lots but he needs to grow up a little more
              GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                ronaldo = i love him lots but he needs to grow up a little more
                I've seen worse behaviour from the likes of Mourinho and Wenger and Totti to know that Cristiano's age is obvious. He shows his anger, his frustration, his saddness and anxiety.

I started loving Ronaldo when I saw him cry buckets when we lost the 2005 FA Cup final to Arsenal in a day-light robbery. Hell I've someone as hard and tough as Franco Baresi of AC Milan fame cry uncontrollably like a 2 year old when Italy lost the 94 WC on penalties to Brazil.

I've seen Sami Kuffor literally remind me of Ashura when we beat Bayern Munich back in '99.

That's passion. You would do the same thing if you lost like that on the pitch. This isnt Pro Evo, this is the real deal which tests one's mental, physical, and emotional state to the maximum !!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                  I've seen worse behaviour from the likes of Mourinho and Wenger and Totti to know that Cristiano's age is obvious. He shows his anger, his frustration, his saddness and anxiety.

I started loving Ronaldo when I saw him cry buckets when we lost the 2005 FA Cup final to Arsenal in a day-light robbery. Hell I've someone as hard and tough as Franco Baresi of AC Milan fame cry uncontrollably like a 2 year old when Italy lost the 94 WC on penalties to Brazil.

I've seen Sami Kuffor literally remind me of Ashura when we beat Bayern Munich back in '99.

That's passion. You would do the same thing if you lost like that on the pitch. This isnt Pro Evo, this is the real deal which tests one's mental, physical, and emotional state to the maximum !!!
                  nope. its being weak and crying like a baby. a true man would suck it up and prepare for the next game instead of crying like a baby. however, there are exceptions. if you lose the world cup finals then its ok to cry but to cry after every damn exit is babyish.

Comment

nope. its being weak and crying like a baby. a true man would suck it up and prepare for the next game instead of crying like a baby. however, there are exceptions. if you lose the world cup finals then its ok to cry but to cry after every damn exit is babyish.
                    People called him a crybaby after Portugal lost the euro2004 finals as well as the the FA Cup final a year later.

he was disappointed today...not crying
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      People called him a crybaby after Portugal lost the euro2004 finals as well as the the FA Cup final a year later.
                      he was disappointed today...not crying
                      he was about to though. he still made faces a baby would after getting his candy stolen after he missed his chances.

Comment

he was about to though. he still made faces a baby would after getting his candy stolen after he missed his chances.
                        somebodies trying to squeeze water out of a drysponge. Just face it, he was upset but not about to cry.
                        Last edited by 1Heesham1; 03-08-2008, 01:59 PM. Reason: be to che

Comment

m8 seriously grow up theres a diffrence between bantering and beeing a absolute noob....grow up

Comment

Originally posted by DAT BOY RONALDO View Post
                            m8 seriously grow up theres a diffrence between bantering and beeing a absolute noob....grow up
                            dude im saying the truth. didnt you see his face?

Comment

listen sunshine. I think you've become a tad over obssesed with our boy ronaldo. its not healthy

Comment

im just saying it as general...u always post childish crap and always fight a loosing battle

Comment

Working...
                                X