No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!!! I think ferdinand would be a better pm, have you heard him in interviews?

Int: Wll most people would cann that an exceptional game for you, scoring your first goal as you did!
    Rio: wewl yeah obviessli i woz appy to score buh in da end iss all aba' da team an no' aba' any singol playa innit!

I love him, he's so sweet! i was really upset last week, that penalty...specially how he dived the right way

anyhows, suprah mate, have a word with ronaldo, tell him to keep em coming. im counting on him to a) get the title away from Le Arse and b) make match of the day worth watching! GOALS PLEASE!!!!
    Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
    GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      i dont want him in our league.
      don't worry, real madrid will relegate next year so it's all good

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
        anyhows, suprah mate, have a word with ronaldo, tell him to keep em coming. im counting on him to a) get the title away from Le Arse and b) make match of the day worth watching! GOALS PLEASE!!!!
        If I had his cell number I would have said that

then again he would end up inviting me over to his infamous gang bangs with hookers from Leeds
        sigpic

Comment

you talkin about UNITED AIRLINES?

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
          CITY

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post

There's only one United....Manchester United
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
              marg bar florida.

Comment

May I also add:

BEN FOSTER !!!

Ben Foster admitted it was a “fantastic” feeling to finally make his first-team debut in the narrow 1-0 victory at Derby.

The goalkeeper was thrust into action at Pride Park due to the enforced absence of Edwin van der Sar and Tomasz Kuszczak, just a week after returning from an eight-month injury lay-off himself.

The 24-year-old, who joined the Reds in 2005 but spent the last two seasons on loan at Watford, told MUTV: “I finally feel like a United player now!

“I’ve been here nearly three years and it’s good to finally get on the pitch for the first team in a competitive game.

“I’m not one for nerves – I just take things in my stride and try not to think about things too much. It’s a big thing to come back from injury and to be thrown straight into the first team, but I thoroughly enjoyed it – though it was a bit harder than I thought!”

Many pundits predicted a cakewalk for United against rock-bottom Derby, but the Reds spurned chance after chance and would have fallen behind in the first half had Foster not made two fine saves from Kenny Miller.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                  don't worry, real madrid will relegate next year so it's all good
                  bro you got it the wrong way... the TABLE TOPPERS stay... the ones on the BOTTOM of the table are relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                    Wigan 0-0 Arsenal

So the Gunners are 2 points ahead but we have a game in hand. God save Derby County this coming weekend as a win - and an angry demolition win - will make us top the table again
                    not exactly what you were hoping for eh? btw once again the impressive cristiano ronaldo shows his unique scoring ability, ripping apart the goal of godly derby county.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                      not exactly what you were hoping for eh?
                      nope...not at all
                      sigpic

Comment

the league will be very interesting, dont count chelsea out, 3 points behind arsenal with a game in hand, and still awaiting a visit to stamford bridge from both of the other leaders

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                          the league will be very interesting, dont count chelsea out, 3 points behind arsenal with a game in hand, and still awaiting a visit to stamford bridge from both of the other leaders
                          Indeed, with Chelsea being relatively quiet and not the media's darling post-Mourinho (with Grant reminding me of Lurch from the Adams' Family); the media obsession with Arsenal's "beautiful football" and United's Ronaldo...Chelsea have done really well despite the sluggish start to the season...quietly gnawing their way to become closer and closer to both United and Arsenal.

If things go the way they are, Arsenal's Premiership challenge will sink and sink and allow Chelsea to pip them for 2nd place behind the champions United
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the 2-0 win over bolton
                            Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                            My YouTube Channel

Comment

http://www.tvgolo.com/football.php?s...from=&ucat=40&

Top of the league - 3 points ahead with 8 games to go.

Next stop: Scousebusting on Sunday
                              sigpic

Comment

next week is the make or break week.
                                if we win, which we will i think we might just be either 6 or 5 points ahead. because i dont think theres a way arsenal can beat chelsea.. not at stamford bridge.

Comment

Working...
                                X