The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
    That is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. The secret is, in fact, far worse than that but lets not talk about that. Change of subject......erm......
    Anyone here like reggaeton?
    UR A HESHE

Comment

oh ok.... gd gd
      One day i am gonna shock pfdc's international forum but not today........ gd gd
      Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
      UR A HESHE

That would not only shock pfdc's international forum, so no, i am not a 'heshe' anyhow.......

so is it raining in manchester? oh i forgot, only about 5% of man utd 'supporters' are actually based in the city of manchester
      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
      GazKhor

Comment

That would not only shock pfdc's international forum, so no, i am not a 'heshe' anyhow.......
        so is it raining in manchester? oh i forgot, only about 5% of man utd 'supporters' are actually based in the city of manchester
        its not my fault its the most loved team in the world

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
          its not my fault its the most loved team in the world

I dont know if u read this post, but a while ago I found out something quite cool:

Manchester United is the most supported club in the world. (I dont want Real fans to come in and say , "no, Real is, and the cambrige or harvard students proved it" because the survey i am talking about took place in 2000, shortly after man utd had won the treble).

Interestingly, at the same time, Manchester United was the most HATED club in the world too!! But I think that's because they had just won the treblt....
          GazKhor

Comment

^^^old news

Comment

lol DTK, hoppin on the bandwagon

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                typical scouser scum attitude

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post

how am i jumping on the bandwagon by quoting a stat?
                  GazKhor

Comment

United 4-0 Aston Villa

Absolutely brilliant rip-'em-apart football. 1 cheeky backheel goal and 3 assists for that boy Ronaldo, and two great finishes by Wayne Rooney (finally!) along with a nice header by Carlitos

Goals: http://www.tvgolo.com/football.php?s...from=&ucat=40&

Giggs seemed was taken off due to some injury, hope it isnt serious then again he hasnt had a good season I have to say

Roman gimps are next !!!
                    sigpic

Comment

amazing ronaldo goal.... and good for rooney getting on the scoresheet maybe now he can do the same for england *fingers crossed*
                      GazKhor

Comment

amazing ronaldo goal.... and good for rooney getting on the scoresheet maybe now he can do the same for england *fingers crossed*
                        He cant play alone up front if goals are to be done by him as he drops back too deep all the time He wants to do EVERYTHING on the pitch but for him to score goals. Sometimes he just passes the ball when he should have shot. Too much fancy stuff nowadays. He's clearly affected by Ronaldo's form. But he has among the highest assists for United this season so I'm not complaining.

He is like our new playmaker
                        sigpic

Comment

ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                            ronaldo
                            keep yaa distance son, hes ours

3 assists and a goal, thats what i call the performance of champions.

Comment

not only beautiful goal but what an assist he gave with the flick. crazyyy

Comment

its about time he started doing his job. he was too busy breathing on the last defenders neck for the entire season which is why he hardly had any assists.

Comment

Working...
                                X