Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amirkarimi2 View Post
    if MU wins tom. the Epl is pretty much over
    its tommorrow today and we are winning so far quarter of an hour gone... i dont need to say who the scorer was do i

Comment

Can Ronaldo beat Denis Law's club record of 46 goals all season the 'Stretford End King' did back in 1963/64 ?

I HATE MIDDLESBOROUGH !! The weather at Riverside is horrible. Rain, sleet, snow...GAAH !!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        Can Ronaldo beat Denis Law's club record of 46 goals all season the 'Stretford End King' did back in 1963/64 ?

I HATE MIDDLESBOROUGH !! The weather at Riverside is horrible. Rain, sleet, snow...GAAH !!
        you gotta hate them more now as they just fu*ked your season up.

Good luck against Arsenal & Chelsea.
        ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post

"F*cked up our season" ? Geordie Optimism I see

Oh and btw, while you were moaning and exaggerating about United not having "7-8 penalties not given against them" we had ANOTHER penalty claim for a deliberate hand ball by a Boro defender claim turned down in the first half.

We beat Arsenal 4-0 without some of our first team...so bring them on !!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post

yours was fu*ked up a while back
            but ours, pshh were manchester united, we will kill blackburn, chelsea and arsenal.
            just wait.
            manchester united, league champs. champions league winners.

Comment

This is really reminding me of last season, when our entire defence was stretched thin by injuries that lead to our European Cup chances being squished.
              Rio hobbled off looking bad today, Vidic is already out for 2-3 weeks, Neville still slowly regaining fitness enough to get back in the first team.
              sigpic

Comment

for once this season im scared of the outcome

Comment

This is really reminding me of last season, when our entire defence was stretched thin by injuries that lead to our European Cup chances being squished.
                  Rio hobbled off looking bad today, Vidic is already out for 2-3 weeks, Neville still slowly regaining fitness enough to get back in the first team.
                  i didnt ge to watch the game today, but whats up with evra? against villa he looked like he hurt something, is he alrite?
                  man i hope this doesnt happen, i loved rio and vidic there rocks in defense

Comment

yeh man its lookin quite dismal, but i'd say this time round, the fire power up front will do the business that needs doing, and make up for any mistakes at the back (if any).

anyway no reason to fear, we have the best player and players in the world in our ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                      i didnt ge to watch the game today, but whats up with evra? against villa he looked like he hurt something, is he alrite?
                      man i hope this doesnt happen, i loved rio and vidic there rocks in defense
                      Evra is clattered a lot by opposition defenders because of his threat down the left, thankfully he is still fit and going strong. Although, he does have a little tendency to 'play possum' the odd times
                      sigpic

Comment

look at the bright side
                        pique (yet another talent stolen from barca ) can get more playing time now

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
                          look at the bright side
                          pique (yet another talent stolen from barca ) can get more playing time now
                          sigpic

Comment

do any of you know how long rio's injury will keep him out?
                            I AM A BLUE FAN IN AND OUT!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arya_n View Post
                              do any of you know how long rio's injury will keep him out?
                              well the only thing known is that no bones were broken - a good sign I have to say - but not sure what does he really have.
                              sigpic

Comment

better win comfortably tomorrow, i have big money on it

Comment

Working...
                                X