The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    You've lost Puyol for the first leg in Nou Camp coz of suspension.......leaky leaky
    damn you guys are gonna go down!

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      You'll have to get past the dead bodies of Rio and Vidic for THAT to happen which is next to impossible....as Vidic never dies...he is more Terminator than Arnold Schwarzenegger !!!
      yes and on the other hand we have the over-paid Russian mafia chavs vs Barnsley of Europe
      barnsley IS in europe.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        barnsley IS in europe.

oh really smart kid...by europe I obvioulsy meant EUROPEAN CLUB FOOTBALL

After already witnessing the pain of 360 min (6 hours) of Chelsea vs Liverpool games in Europe (and by that the effin Champions League u joking simpleton) I can expect another sting in the eye suffocating another 180 minutes that, as Jorge Valdano of Real Madrid famously described last season, as 'piece of shit' for football.
        sigpic

Comment

my friend and i were thinking to try to get tickets to man u - barca? (tickets to england aren't expensice since i live in norway)

but i'm wondering, are they sold out yet? and how much would they cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaebi View Post
            my friend and i were thinking to try to get tickets to man u - barca? (tickets to england aren't expensice since i live in norway)

trust me man, ppl that live in manchester find it hard to get in untited games

Comment

Well, I am pretty sure after the 1st leg was decided, people were already getting frantic about results...and since the return leg will be at Old Trafford, expect the entire stadium to be full.

A lot of season ticket holders will get theirs, many One United members will try their luck, and ANY left will go on general sale.

So I dont think that can happen for you And they'll be shit expensive, and I can barely afford them

My guess is maybe around 40-45 pounds at least
              sigpic

Comment

yo i heard ronaldo's on cry baby therapy!

joking

Comment

so which one of you scums play at home first?

Comment

good luck finding a ticket

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                      yo i heard ronaldo's on cry baby therapy!

joking
                      and its working, you castrated ex-male you. That's why he's on 37 goals this season

@ milad: first leg's in Barcelona...and if we get a decent result with an away goal, thank god the second leg is at Old Trafford
                      sigpic

Comment

can some1 link me with the united arsenal game please

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
                          can some1 link me with the united arsenal game please
                          if only i had a penny for the amount of times i did this

http://soccertv.no.comunidades.net/i...ina=1041049737 (save this link in ya favourites)

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                            if only i had a penny for the amount of times i did this
                            http://soccertv.no.comunidades.net/i...ina=1041049737 (save this link in ya favourites)
                            lol, cheers i found 1 but thanks anyway

Comment

this has been a great first half, lots of attacking chances for both sides with Arsenal having the slight edge as the better side.

Adebayor has no finish lol but Arsenal have done well on shutting down Ronaldo, he hasnt been doing ANYTHING!

Comment

park out tevez in, carrick out move hargreaves in center with nani taking left wing.
                                if we do that we will win, al the speed we will have.

Comment

Working...
                                X