• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

respect boys, respect him!!
    afterall, he was made at bayern!!

Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Anderson, that guy is really a soccer player? He should have been one of those players in Baggio's rant that has no skill or anything. Anderson is a sorry excuse for a football player.

Comment

Originally posted by IranSoccer#8 View Post
        Anderson, that guy is really a soccer player? He should have been one of those players in Baggio's rant that has no skill or anything. Anderson is a sorry excuse for a football player.
        and another piece of "football logic" bites the dust
        sigpic

Comment

thats why he horse radished your boy fabregas in the coop game

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
            thats why he horse radished your boy fabregas in the coop game
            Fabregras x3
            Gerrard x2

All at the tender age of 19.
            sigpic

Comment

if i was a meaner person i would of neg repped u for that comment, as there is no logic behind it but lets face it u support le-arse

Comment

are you kidding me?
                anderson is the hardest working player on the team.
                and has loads of skill.
                he does all the work.
                and barely ever gets paid for it (goals) but does it for thhe love of the team and game.
                thats a REAL player.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN U!!!!! View Post
                  if i was a meaner person i would of neg repped u for that comment, as there is no logic behind it but lets face it u support le-arse
                  haha i just needed to let some aggression out. lol i made that comment when i was pissed as hell. lol but seriously, he does win alot of balls and when he came on, cesc and gilberto were pretty much spectators in the midfield. I just really don't care for him though.

Comment

haha i just needed to let some aggression out. lol i made that comment when i was pissed as hell. lol but seriously, he does win alot of balls and when he came on, cesc and gilberto were pretty much spectators in the midfield. I just really don't care for him though.
                    well that's saying it more rightly now kiddo

Because of Anderson's strength, ball control, and some slick passing vision - not to mention his drive in midfield - he has become a valuable asset for United's future, and hopefully for Brazil as well. And Brazil desperately need a midfield enforcer who can make their attackers more effective.

He is the next Paul Scholes....except Anderson can tackle as well
                    sigpic

Comment

lol, i watched Chelsea-Wigan today, very unsatisfying performance, heesham u were right, 1-1 was the final score.

united is almost 100% gonna be taking a back to back premiership title

Comment

almost confirmed that United have the EPL this year, even if Chelsea win at the Bridge, i dont see united dropping against blackburn lol

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
                          almost confirmed that United have the EPL this year, even if Chelsea win at the Bridge, i dont see united dropping against blackburn lol
                          wat would b even sweeter is wining at bridge and getting the title there

Comment

^^ porou nasho.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                              wat would b even sweeter is wining at bridge and getting the title there
                              hehe that'd be the cherry on top of the merkage cake

Comment

MANCHESTER United’s Carlos Tevez has stunned teammates – by drinking TEA in nightclubs.

The Argentina striker even dunks digestive biscuits in his cuppa.

And he prefers a traditional brew from a china mug – earning him the nickname Tea-vez.

Tevez, 24, came to British football in 2006 with a bad-boy reputation.

An Old Trafford source said: “Carlos likes to hit nightspots with the team, but while others knock back alcoholic drinks, he often has tea. His mates find it hilarious.”

Tevez was brought up in the tough Buenos Aires neighbourhood of Fuerte Apache, and is scarred after an accident with boiling water as a kid.

He also lost a close pal in a drive-by shooting.

But the source added: “Carlos has embraced British life – and that includes our love of tea.”
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X