The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    Stop whining and squealing at everything "Mr It was our B/C/D/E/F/G team".
    aha! i say b team sometimes when its true. but youre saying just because youre DEFENCE was not perfectly complete it is the reason you lost. two different things.

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Im gonna miss PFDC so much!!! I have been banned, but i will say why so that ppl dont start thinking that PFDC's ms march got banned

i have studies exaaaaams... i go on study leave in two weeks, but i have to start revising now..... so its goodbye from me to PFDC, for EIGTH whole weeks....... I will hopefully be back on the 12th June, as by then i will have finished all of them.... OMG how am i gonna survive without PFDC??? but i wont be able to tear myself away if im not banned.... sooooo

anyhowz, my scousers, look25, milad, and arian especially, KEEP THE LFC THREAD UPPPP!!!!! you've done it before and duh i know ull do it again, ima miss u guys loads!!!! keep the belief we WILL go through! Chelski scum can't make it third time lucky - we have the might of TORRESSSSS!!! and make sure the mancs dont get you too wound up - remember, u can pull their strings just as well as they pull ours

mancs, i wish u all the best in the champs league IF liverpool dont get through (which they will) and you do.... afterall, we cant have chelsea winning it if we do see u in moscow, we look forward to the innevitable 3-1 involving a ronaldo dive + pen and a torres hatrick after rio gets sent off
      jks ima miss all the banter with you lot, esp suprah, heesham, MAN U!!!/Mr Pouya and DAT BOY RONALDO even if he's not here! suprah mate, i dunno if i sed buh u relly got my respect with post #985 in the LFC thread thanks for that

PFDC in general..... never thought id be a MOM..... but thank you, and (hopefully) i will see you all again in mid-june

Peace out
      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
      GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
        aha! i say b team sometimes when its true. but youre saying just because youre DEFENCE was not perfectly complete it is the reason you lost. two different things.
        Yes, you try end up playing 3 full backs (2 of them not even starters) and one half-fit CB in any team's defence against a home side at full strength.
        sigpic

Comment

man this is the past were all talking about.
          the thing that matters is the present.
          and presently, barca, manchester united, chelsea, and liverpool.
          no ac, no real, etc.
          so who cares what ac did? what matters is right now.

Comment

why do people ask to get banned, seriously... like its not hard to just not go on the computer

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
              why do people ask to get banned, seriously... like its not hard to just not go on the computer
              lol i dont know man ?
              but byeeee daei the king

Comment

We were a bit unlucky (two goal line clearances) and horrible most of the time.

We just blew our lead despite the goal difference. Now that means we HAVE to win both our games to at least win the title on goal difference.

West Ham at home, and the final game is Wigan away.
                sigpic

Comment

Good game Manchester United, we got lucky with Cole and Sheva's clearances hopefully we'll meet again in the CL Final

Comment

Good game Manchester United, we got lucky with Cole and Sheva's clearances hopefully we'll meet again in the CL Final

Good luck against the Scousers.....
                    sigpic

Comment

i feel sick

Comment

Vidic's freak injury early in first half, and Rooney later on contributed a bit to our loss. But no complaints, we played SHIT.
                        sigpic

Comment

wat was up with Ferdinand snapping at Mikel?

Comment

wat was up with Ferdinand snapping at Mikel?
                            Stupidity and frustration. Must be something Mikel said. There goes Rio's England captaincy chances.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                              Vidic's freak injury early in first half, and Rooney later on contributed a bit to our loss. But no complaints, we played SHIT.
                              you are actually lucky that you hardly had injuries during the season.

Comment

interesting that this was your FIRST penalty conceded the whole season... good defending or fishy refs? that is the question.

Comment

Working...
                                X