X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soon man utd will be bayerns reserve team
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      soon man utd will be bayerns reserve team
      Real Madrid is already our reserve team

Beckham, Van Nistlerooy, Heinze, and probably Ronaldo now
      sigpic

Comment

hehehe...
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
          beckham was vital in our championship campaign and ruud was pichichi.

Comment

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!

I want to take this opportunity to congratulate Manchester United on their success this year. Frankly, it would have been a crime against football and all footbal fans if Chelsea won the Champions League, and obviously no-one wants an arrogant ba$t@rd to win the League (arsene).... Well done, your style of football is (there's no other way to describe it) HOT. As it ur number 7, but lets not get into that now!
            GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!
            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
            GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
              GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!
              umm...Saddam Hussein ?
              sigpic

Comment

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!
                no one cares

jk welcome back

Comment

ooooo persian boy you were about 10 lines away from a neg rep!!!! Oi suprah dont pretend you didnt miss me
                  we all know you've been pining for me

I MISSED PFDC so MUCH!! also, when did ronaldo become so unselfish? That goal setup for portugal yesterday was pure class, I have to say, and im even more impressed since he cuoldve taken it himself but chose not to... maybe being captain brings out the best in him...
                  GazKhor

Comment

Oi suprah dont pretend you didnt miss me
                    we all know you've been pining for me
                    Caught :

I MISSED PFDC so MUCH!! also, when did ronaldo become so unselfish? That goal setup for portugal yesterday was pure class, I have to say, and im even more impressed since he cuoldve taken it himself but chose not to... maybe being captain brings out the best in him...
                    He's still only 23 People learn as they grow older.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                      you think ronaldo will go?
                      GazKhor

Comment

you think ronaldo will go?
                        Not sure. Not saying he will, but neither saying he wont.
                        sigpic

Comment

He's got a sense of humour about the whole situation, you have to give him that... wasnt he quoted as saying, "I love playing all in white" ?

but because he said that, I dont think he'll go. I think he might just be teasing the media....somehow i dont think a player would come out and say something so obvious in relation to a transfer.
                          GazKhor

Comment

He actually said.

Marca newspaper: “Cristiano, well done on you victoy. The white shirt bought you luck. Do you like playing in the white shirt?”

Ronaldo: “Yes I do, for Portugal that is. For Manchester, I prefer red”
                            sigpic

Comment

Good good! so its typical marca or a different source misquoting again.... The article i read (cant remember where) said that he liked playing all in white....

I swear the whole purpose of Marca is to stir up trouble for the teams of Real Madrid's target players?!?! has anyone else noticed that?
                              GazKhor

Comment

Good good! so its typical marca or a different source misquoting again.... The article i read (cant remember where) said that he liked playing all in white....
                                I swear the whole purpose of Marca is to stir up trouble for the teams of Real Madrid's target players?!?! has anyone else noticed that?
                                I've already talked about Marca's really really close association with Real Madrid's directors in other threads before when you were away doing stuff that hold a deep dark secret
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X