X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=741496

EPL... english pirate league.

Comment

that interview with cr7 scared me, the way his i dont know what its called but was answering all the questions and ronaldo wouldnt answer if he was gonna stay.
      i think he is going to leave

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
        that interview with cr7 scared me, the way his i dont know what its called but was answering all the questions and ronaldo wouldnt answer if he was gonna stay.
        i think he is going to leave
        which interview?? which interview????????
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
          which interview?? which interview????????
          it was on fox soccer channel.
          it was ronnie and another guy. the guy asked about his future and ronnie was just smiling as the guy with him answered the man, and i just think it didnt look to good.
          i cant wait till he tells us after euros.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
            it was on fox soccer channel.
            it was ronnie and another guy. the guy asked about his future and ronnie was just smiling as the guy with him answered the man, and i just think it didnt look to good.
            i cant wait till he tells us after euros.
            i thinks he's gone

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
              i thinks he's gone
              yea man, it seemed like it, i mean the guy gave a real sincere question asking why he would leave a team who showed so much love and how all the fans were confused..
              and all he could do was smirk and let his buddy answer!

Comment

the crynino will stay dont worry.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                  the crynino will stay dont worry.
                  i am sorry but i think he is a fool if he doesnt.
                  i will still have respect for him, but atleast stay till fergie retires.

Comment

Meh...dont care about him leaving or staying. As long as Real pay a hefty penny and/or Sergio Ramos with Wesley Sneijder I wont be complaining

p.s. Roma are crying over spilt milk. the player Petrucci said he was offered only a short term deal at Roma rather than something that would have made him integral part in Roma's future. Boohoo
                    sigpic

Comment

K, well portugal are out of the Euros now..... NOW can he put us all out of our misery one way or the other?? PLEASE??!?!?!?!?!??!?
                      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                      GazKhor

Comment

I Just Heard On Sky Sports Ronaldo Will Announce His Future In 2 Days!

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                          K, well portugal are out of the Euros now..... NOW can he put us all out of our misery one way or the other?? PLEASE??!?!?!?!?!??!?
                          lol why do you care?

Comment

looks like ballack has a higher chance of winning player of the year now
                            Originally posted by siavasharian
                            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ronaldo is going to Real. He announced it after today's game.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breve...-real_Dev.html
                              Last edited by police in helicopter; 06-19-2008, 07:06 PM.
                              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

i really think thats not true man, cause on sky sports he said he would announce in two days..
                                maybe i just HOPE its not true

Comment

Working...
                                X