• Show
Clear All

real want tevez too!
    unbelieveable!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
      real want tevez too!
      unbelieveable!
      They are trying to pick apart the Champions piece by piece.

btw: congrats on the 4000 post

Comment

Originally posted by persian boy View Post
        They are trying to pick apart the Champions piece by piece.
        btw: congrats on the 4000 post
        its just sad that so many that leave manchester, go to real lol.
        oh and thanks man, i hadnt even realized

Comment

whats going on with cristiano?
          i thought he was supposed to announce?

Comment

He's announcing either today or tomorrow - so i guess he chose tomorrow
            Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
            GazKhor

Comment

teammelli34 - I looked around a bit - seems all this leading on the press business has worn him out - Cristiano's gone on holiday!

The future of Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo remains unclear after he went on holiday on Monday.

The Portuguese winger, 23, has said he hopes to play for Real Madrid but has yet to tell United, who insist he is not for sale, that he wants to leave.

Ronaldo is away for three weeks, while Sir Alex Ferguson and chief executive David Gill return to work next week.
              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
              GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                teammelli34 - I looked around a bit - seems all this leading on the press business has worn him out - Cristiano's gone on holiday!
                The future of Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo remains unclear after he went on holiday on Monday.
                The Portuguese winger, 23, has said he hopes to play for Real Madrid but has yet to tell United, who insist he is not for sale, that he wants to leave.
                Ronaldo is away for three weeks, while Sir Alex Ferguson and chief executive David Gill return to work next week.
                what are u talking about, ronaldo is back at united to have his foot checked up with the team medic, and his waiting for sir alex to return from holiday

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                  Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                  what are u talking about, ronaldo is back at united to have his foot checked up with the team medic, and his waiting for sir alex to return from holiday
                  thanks to both of you

Comment

real want tevez too!
                    unbelieveable!
                    i think thats a diffrent story, basically they havent offered tevez a deal yet he's still on loan and wants a permanent move, nothing big, i think he's just trying to get some attention and basically say ronaldo is not the only one and to be honest i dont blame him

Comment

i think thats a diffrent story, basically they havent offered tevez a deal yet he's still on loan and wants a permanent move, nothing big, i think he's just trying to get some attention and basically say ronaldo is not the only one and to be honest i dont blame him
                      what happened to people having pride in there teams?

Comment

what happened to people having pride in there teams?
                        its not that bad. i would have more pride for national team than club. club is like business, you help them win and get payed for it. just like how there are doctors and engineers it is the players job. it is good to be loyal but i dont think it is too important. but i hate how a player who is getting like 30 million euro leaves a team because someone else is offering 40 million euros. i mean do you really need your 559th mansion?

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                          its not that bad. i would have more pride for national team than club. club is like business, you help them win and get payed for it. just like how there are doctors and engineers it is the players job. it is good to be loyal but i dont think it is too important. but i hate how a player who is getting like 30 million euro leaves a team because someone else is offering 40 million euros. i mean do you really need your 559th mansion?
                          those last sentences is what it is.
                          someone like cristiano doesnt need anymore money, he doesnt need to go to other clubs. he could stay in manchester where everybody adores him. and if he is going to leave LEAVE, dont make an ass out of the club.
                          at this point i dont even care about ronaldo anymore.

Comment

those last sentences is what it is.
                            someone like cristiano doesnt need anymore money, he doesnt need to go to other clubs. he could stay in manchester where everybody adores him. and if he is going to leave LEAVE, dont make an ass out of the club.
                            at this point i dont even care about ronaldo anymore.
                            i dont think ronaldo's case is about money and i do believe he did have dreams about real madrid, however i do agree with u about making a arse of himself and united, i will still support him but i dont like him as i did b4

Comment

i dont think ronaldo's case is about money and i do believe he did have dreams about real madrid, however i do agree with u about making a arse of himself and united, i will still support him but i dont like him as i did b4
                              exactly.
                              ronaldo is still the man, but i dont think any fan is as fond of him anymmore.

Comment

good to see you guys are finally seeing his true colours. you didnt believe me at first but now you realize.

Comment

Working...
                                X