Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    Nelson's laughing at your Rep Power milad
    lol. my rep power might be less than SOME peoples, but it is all deserved, unlike SOME rep whores.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
      lol. my rep power might be less than SOME peoples, but it is all deserved, unlike SOME rep whores.
      Quality > Quantity.

In my case its a unique combination of both
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        what are u talking about, ronaldo is back at united to have his foot checked up with the team medic, and his waiting for sir alex to return from holiday
        AHEM, no he's not

"The Portuguese winger [Ronaldo] has delayed a foot operation to go on holiday, further delaying his return to England." pretty reliable source, though i supose it could be idle chit chat
        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
        GazKhor

Comment

Quality > Quantity.
          In my case its a unique combination of both
          indeed, just like mine

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
            AHEM, no he's not
            "The Portuguese winger [Ronaldo] has delayed a foot operation to go on holiday, further delaying his return to England." pretty reliable source, though i supose it could be idle chit chat
            dam u *shaking fist*

Comment

indeed, just like mine
              PWEND!!!!
              EDIT: rep me *****
              indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                indeed.
                that was the joke

Comment

that was the joke
                  i know but i couldnt resist.

Comment

hehe...
                    GazKhor

Comment

pouya: yh yh now rep me..!!

Comment

Karl-Heinz slams Real pursuit
                        Bayern chairman backs United in Ronaldo row

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has taken a swipe at Real Madrid's relentless pursuit of Cristiano Ronaldo, only days before he presides over a meeting of Europe's biggest clubs.

The Bayern Munich chairman is unimpressed by the Spanish club's handling of their desire to sign the Portuguese star and thinks their actions could be bad for the game.

On Monday, the European Club Association (ECA), the body that has replaced the G14, will meet in Nyon, Switzerland and the Ronaldo saga will be the hot topic in the background.

But Rummenigge is not worried about Manchester United being bullied into allowing the player to leave because of their strong financial footing.

Financially strong

"I am not worried about the case because the rules are clear and Manchester United has a very strong contract with the player for the next four years," Rummenigge told the international press.

"Besides, I know enough about (Sir) Alex Ferguson to know that if he says no, then that means no.

"Anyway, this is not a question of money for Manchester United. The player and Real Madrid can say what they want, United have the last word and if they say it is not happening then that is that.

"Teams will always have players in their squad that see incredible offers come in for them and contracts put forward that could see them earn a lot more money than they do with your club.

Fergie law

"That is the world that we currently live in, but luckily people can still say no. No is a very good word. In fact it is one of my favourites."

Rummenigge believes that drumming up a deal through the media and rumours is not a helpful way of conducting business.

"I cannot believe that a club like Real Madrid can force a player like Cristiano Ronaldo to cause such tension, because the price that they will have to pay is too high for everyone," he continued.

"I think that this is dangerous for world football. Each club has to find its own way of dealing with things in these cases.

"This is a situation that only concerns Manchester United, but I would like to see Ronaldo stay at the club for the benefit of everyone."
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sausages & Beer
                        sigpic

Comment

top game.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/pokemonte...hescousers.htm

scored only 33

Comment

i scored thirty three too

Comment

Karl-Heinz slams Real pursuit
                              Bayern chairman backs United in Ronaldo row
                              Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has taken a swipe at Real Madrid's relentless pursuit of Cristiano Ronaldo, only days before he presides over a meeting of Europe's biggest clubs.
                              The Bayern Munich chairman is unimpressed by the Spanish club's handling of their desire to sign the Portuguese star and thinks their actions could be bad for the game.
                              On Monday, the European Club Association (ECA), the body that has replaced the G14, will meet in Nyon, Switzerland and the Ronaldo saga will be the hot topic in the background.
                              But Rummenigge is not worried about Manchester United being bullied into allowing the player to leave because of their strong financial footing.
                              Financially strong
                              "I am not worried about the case because the rules are clear and Manchester United has a very strong contract with the player for the next four years," Rummenigge told the international press.
                              "Besides, I know enough about (Sir) Alex Ferguson to know that if he says no, then that means no.
                              "Anyway, this is not a question of money for Manchester United. The player and Real Madrid can say what they want, United have the last word and if they say it is not happening then that is that.
                              "Teams will always have players in their squad that see incredible offers come in for them and contracts put forward that could see them earn a lot more money than they do with your club.
                              Fergie law
                              "That is the world that we currently live in, but luckily people can still say no. No is a very good word. In fact it is one of my favourites."
                              Rummenigge believes that drumming up a deal through the media and rumours is not a helpful way of conducting business.
                              "I cannot believe that a club like Real Madrid can force a player like Cristiano Ronaldo to cause such tension, because the price that they will have to pay is too high for everyone," he continued.
                              "I think that this is dangerous for world football. Each club has to find its own way of dealing with things in these cases.
                              "This is a situation that only concerns Manchester United, but I would like to see Ronaldo stay at the club for the benefit of everyone."
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sausages & Beer
                              read that on goal.com
                              im guessing rumennige is worried if this happens and is allowed to happen, in the future chelsea and real madrid will rip all the other big teams apart with such offers, his own bayern included
                              Originally posted by siavasharian
                              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                                Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                                i scored thirty three too

pshhhhhht, I ownz you!! I got 53 on my first go

GazKhor

Comment

Working...
                                X