Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    Aberdeen 0-2 Manchester United: preseason 2008

The game was held to celebrate Aberdeen's 25th anniversary of winning the old UEFA Cup Winners' Cup back in 1983 when they beat Real Madrid in the final under Sir Alex Ferguson
    you try to do a nice thing and look what people say. just because we had too many cups and wanted to give one away doesnt mean anything.

Comment

The game was held to celebrate Aberdeen's 25th anniversary of winning the old UEFA Cup Winners' Cup back in 1983 when they beat Real Madrid in the final under Sir Alex Ferguson
      team of the century - aberdeen and friends
      Originally posted by siavasharian
      ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
      بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
        For a team coming for a town of around 200,000 population today (probably much less back in the 1980s) - for them to break up the Old Firm dominance in Scotland - and for them to become only the third Scottish side to win a European trophy (and they won the UEFA Super Cup too) against a team like Real Madrid...effectively giving Sir Alex legendary status before even joining United

Man dont diss their success of those days
        sigpic

Comment

every dog has its day. but the difference is that we have 100 other trophies so if we were to lose to st zenit it wouldnt make a difference like it would for others.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
            every dog has its day. but the difference is that we have 100 other trophies so if we were to lose to st zenit it wouldnt make a difference like it would for others.
            u finally realized that huh? all this while, u talked as if ur flop galactico team was invincible

and it seems i have to show u all the other trophies we won the way u say u have 100 other trophies and it wont make a difference if u lose to zenit

if u wanna continue this, ur always welcomed to the bayern fan thread or u can host me to the real madrid thread.
            otherwise,
            u can see that we dont have limited trophies here:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Bayern_Munich

For a team coming for a town of around 200,000 population today (probably much less back in the 1980s) - for them to break up the Old Firm dominance in Scotland - and for them to become only the third Scottish side to win a European trophy (and they won the UEFA Super Cup too) against a team like Real Madrid...effectively giving Sir Alex legendary status before even joining United

Man dont diss their success of those days
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

u finally realized that huh? all this while, u talked as if ur flop galactico team was invincible

and it seems i have to show u all the other trophies we won the way u say u have 100 other trophies and it wont make a difference if u lose to zenit

if u wanna continue this, ur always welcomed to the bayern fan thread or u can host me to the real madrid thread.
              otherwise,

no i dont want to continue this and i didnt even start it. there is no need to argue anyway... for arguing would not change any facts.

Comment

no i dont want to continue this and i didnt even start it. there is no need to argue anyway... for arguing would not change any facts.
                exactly!
                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

exactly!
                  im glad we agree! !!!!!

Comment

Okay.

Fine and good.

Now piss off

sigpic

Comment

Wrong thread.

Wrong thread.

otherwise,

Wrong thread.

Wrong thread.

exactly!
                      Wrong thread.

im glad we agree! !!!!!
                      Wrong thread.

Just out of interest, is there any advantages or disadvantages, as far as United are concerned, to not appointing an assistant manager quickly? i mean, on one side, if he's appointed sooner rather than later, he has more time to get to know the players and for players to get to know him. on the other hand, they dont want to rush into appointing an assistant in case they get someone who is crap. but other than that, is there any reason they would want to wait???

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson says the club are in no rush to appoint a successor to assistant manager Carlos Queiroz.

With less than five weeks to the start of the Premier League season, Queiroz left Old Trafford to take the job of coaching his native Portugal on Friday.

"You take your time with these things," said Ferguson.

"I knew when Portugal came for him that it would be very difficult for us. But we've good staff and we'll carry on."

Current United coaches Mike Phelan, Brian McClair and Rene Meulensteen are among the names said to be in the frame for the post, along with the likes of former Reds defender Laurent Blanc.

"It's always disappointing to lose good men and Carlos was a good man," added Ferguson.

"He was honest, very loyal to me and a good coach, who brought a lot of initiatives that we now carry on.

"He has taken a challenge on that people do, if they have that patriotic passion and the nationalist fervour to go and manage their country. He's got that."
                      Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                      GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                        Wrong thread.
                        Wrong thread.
                        Wrong thread.
                        Wrong thread.
                        Wrong thread.

btw, I may have missed something but are you now a Machester fan? I know you like ronaldo so im just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post

btw, I may have missed something but are you now a Machester fan? I know you like ronaldo so im just wondering.

not really...although...hmm....i dunno...
                          i like ronaldo, bu i like him a lot less since euros started. when he said "I Stay" after the champs league final, i liked him, but after that he annoyed me a lot with his real talk etc etc etc...

for now i am a neutral i think..i'll do what i did in euros and pick which team i want to win in each game, as opposed to a team i want to win the whole league i dont feel particularly attached to any teams at the moment, since i read about gerrard and his various idiocies, though cant deny that some teams definitely appeal more than others
                          Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                          GazKhor

Comment

Originally posted by Daei_The_King View Post
                            not really...although...hmm....i dunno...
                            i like ronaldo, bu i like him a lot less since euros started. when he said "I Stay" after the champs league final, i liked him, but after that he annoyed me a lot with his real talk etc etc etc...
                            for now i am a neutral i think..i'll do what i did in euros and pick which team i want to win in each game, as opposed to a team i want to win the whole league i dont feel particularly attached to any teams at the moment, since i read about gerrard and his various idiocies, though cant deny that some teams definitely appeal more than others
                            lol well as long as your not a Liverpool fan

Comment

Berbatov deal 95%... 22-23mill.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
                                Berbatov deal 95%... 22-23mill.
                                Too expensive. Would have preferred Huntelaar instead as he is much younger
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X