The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
    him plus lassana diarra, glen johnson, sylvain distin, papa bouba diop, lauren, john utaka, arnold mvuemba were the niggerz I was talking about.
    yup baby, thats the harlem team

Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

sigpic

Comment

hollalala! can someone tell me why they switched all our games to sundays now ???

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanlinks24 View Post
          hollalala! can someone tell me why they switched all our games to sundays now ???
          Did they ?
          sigpic

Comment

yea! newcrapstle game was originally supposed to be on 8/16 and they moved it to 8/17 ... along with all the other games... i cant wait to see who our new striker will be .. i really want them to get Huntelaar !! berbatov is becoming too much of a problem

Comment

sigpic

Comment

berbatov is in the bag
                http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=5901

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  sigpic

Comment

I dont want Henry in UTD, he messed up Barca, he'll mess up man utd as well. I also dont want Berbatov
                    Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                    My YouTube Channel

Comment

I look at Manc United and all i see is panic panic panic, i thought you had a super squad (the biggest in the world) but all i see is fergy going crackaz over the missing players, what happend to the youth program he had? why doesnt he bring any young players up to the 1st team?
                      i hope you dont think you'll play the same newcastle from last season? you're in for a shock (unless you get a penalty as usual ).
                      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
                        I look at Manc United and all i see is panic panic panic, i thought you had a super squad (the biggest in the world) but all i see is fergy going crackaz over the missing players, what happend to the youth program he had? why doesnt he bring any young players up to the 1st team?
                        i hope you dont think you'll play the same newcastle from last season? you're in for a shock (unless you get a penalty as usual ).
                        in for a shock? yea rite.
                        just wait till sunday.

Comment

Thank you Suprah for the kind welcoming, and Roy ... obviously a new crapstle fan didnt see any of our pre season games this season ... but our young players did great... the season hasnt even started how do you know if hes not going to use any of the young players and besides if i was the manager and i just won the premiership and the champions league i think i would be a little hesitant to start our young players at the beginning of the season ..

Comment

Most Newcastle fans are bitter because they started supporting Newcastle during the 95/96 season when it looked like they were gonna win the league until United made a great comeback to win the title ..Its been downhill ever since lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
                              Most Newcastle fans are bitter because they started supporting Newcastle during the 95/96 season when it looked like they were gonna win the league until United made a great comeback to win the title ..Its been downhill ever since lol
                              That was the only slight peak in Newcastle's glorious dismal history. A short period optimism if you will
                              sigpic

Comment

just heard on IRIB news that giggs has declared this season will be his last as a player and he wants to retire and start coaching...
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X