The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    just heard on IRIB news that giggs has declared this season will be his last as a player and he wants to retire and start coaching...
    Well the lad will turn 35 this November and he been running down the wing full-time for about 18 years now at United. He did say that he is thinking that this could be his last season, but you never know.

Among the greatest left-wingers of all time. One club man, consistent performer with some breathtaking moments in all his years at United.

I will really miss him
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Well the lad will turn 35 this November and he been running down the wing full-time for about 18 years now at United. He did say that he is thinking that this could be his last season, but you never know.
      Among the greatest left-wingers of all time. One club man, consistent performer with some breathtaking moments in all his years at United.
      I will really miss him
      florent malouda

jk. I guess Nani will get some time to shine this season with Ronaldo out hah?

Comment

Yea I heard from espn that he's retiring after this season too! oh well time for NANI to step it up
        Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
        My YouTube Channel

Comment

memories
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgHi3D7OjNs

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            That wasnt the only great goal which Giggs scored But it certainly is his most potent memory as a match winner
            sigpic

Comment

so lads... anyone here join the fantasy premier league ??? if so plz let me know so i can join ur league

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
                Most Newcastle fans are bitter because they started supporting Newcastle during the 95/96 season when it looked like they were gonna win the league until United made a great comeback to win the title ..Its been downhill ever since lol
                Were you born then?
                ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by Pali View Post
                  Most Newcastle fans are bitter because they started supporting Newcastle during the 95/96 season when it looked like they were gonna win the league until United made a great comeback to win the title ..Its been downhill ever since lol
                  BAAAAAHAHAHAHA

SSSHHHHHHHHH!!

I'M A NEW TOON FAN

Comment

going To Pub(THE OLDE SHIP) Tomorrow Morning To Watch The Match.. If Any Cali Members Wanna Roll Holla Atcha Boy!!!

Comment

^ If I was in cali, i woulda came
                      Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
                      My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Ghormeh Sabzi View Post
                        going To Pub(THE OLDE SHIP) Tomorrow Morning To Watch The Match.. If Any Cali Members Wanna Roll Holla Atcha Boy!!!
                        wheres the pub at?

Comment

We were shite today

Plenty of possession but could not create. Campbell was too raw and Carrick's injury meant United loss its main passer soon after Fletcher's goal.

1 point better than 0 though

back at us
                          sigpic

Comment

ManU tied 1-1 with Jewcastle thus ManU is manure.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We played horrible.
                              Oh well, its only the first game of the season, plenttyyyyy more to come.

When will Ronnie be back though?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                ManU tied 1-1 with Jewcastle thus ManU is manure.
                                Even natural manure > Lech Poznan
                                Originally posted by teammelli34 View Post
                                When will Ronnie be back though?
                                October.

I want United to get a striker before the window closes, and am waiting for Anderson to return from Olympic duty as well as Nani from suspension.

We lacked the creativity.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X