The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roy View Post

Haha, i tell you this, when they played coatia at home and the 3rd went in i looked at my two mates who lookes in shock, but i was trying to keep it in me and not start going crackaz, till i got to the kabab shop and all the guys there are sick of the locals and they gave me a free pizza .
    The next day i told everyone at work that atleast Iran qualified to the asian cup.
    Have they ? Because they didnt finish in the semi-finals (champions, runners up and third place have qualified as well as hosts Qatar) and are in qualification groups for the Asian Cup last I checked
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_AF..._qualification

As far as the loss to Croatia goes - I was watching it with an English mate of mine (United fan like myself) on his TV. He too wasnt really bothered if England make it or not, but he was shocked (but with an amused look on his face) when they scored the 3rd goal while I was literally screaming and laughing my ass off
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
      Have they ? Because they didnt finish in the semi-finals (champions, runners up and third place have qualified as well as hosts Qatar) and are in qualification groups for the Asian Cup last I checked
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_AF..._qualification

As far as the loss to Croatia goes - I was watching it with an English mate of mine (United fan like myself) on his TV. He too wasnt really bothered if England make it or not, but he was shocked (but with an amused look on his face) when they scored the 3rd goal while I was literally screaming and laughing my ass off
      I ment we never miss our local tornaments.
      ...............................................sigpic..........................................00000000 0000000000000000000000000..HOWAY THE LADS

Comment

Originally posted by roy View Post
        I ment we never miss our local tornaments.
        Aite
        sigpic

Comment

Alright today we got the first win of many to come! let's have a threepeat
          Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
          My YouTube Channel

Comment

Check out this sick goal from Darren Gibson in preseason against Peterborough United (who are incidentally managed by Sir Alex's son Darren Ferguson)
            sigpic

Comment

What a quote this is:
              "The best free kick taker that ever lived. A perfect example of someone who became so famous people forgot how good he really is, A truly majestic footballer"
              And what a compilation.
              This man is in La Galaxy blah blah right now BUT.
              We cant ever forget his BEAUTIFUL years at United.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i heard the english volleyball team signed paul scholes.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                    i heard the english volleyball team signed paul scholes.
                    Nope. The Argentine football team and an NBA side are trying to get his signatures
                    sigpic

Comment

Jermaine O'neal to chelsea

Comment

30 mill... pharrrr!! hes got a lot to live up to... not a doubt hes world class and cant wait to see him againt liverpl.

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...&src=standard#

didnt see a shirt number but ill bet he gets sahas former number 9.

Comment

cant wait to see him against liverpool too !! but from my understanding he wont be wearing the #9 for 08-09 season because its already under SAHA (although he already was sent off) but will be able to 09-10 season ... thats gonna suck if that was the case... i was planning on getting a Long Sleeve Away with his name

Comment

Comment

They call him the new Cantona and the new Stoichkov
                              sigpic

Comment

so wat changes are we gonna see in man utd now??

now both berbatov and tevez have to be on the bench??? cos i put berbatov in my fantasy team
                                Originally posted by siavasharian
                                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Working...
                                X