The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
    so wat changes are we gonna see in man utd now??
    now both berbatov and tevez have to be on the bench??? cos i put berbatov in my fantasy team
    Nope. Berbatov will surely start the games. Its either Rooney or Tevez will be benched Both are too similar - run around, defend, hold the ball, pass it, do all sorts of crazy stuff not expected from a forward.

But perhaps United will revert to a 4-3-3 with Tevez-Rooney-Berbatov being the strikeforce
    sigpic

Comment

damn he is gonna get so much more Pu$$y now that he's a Man Utd player
      Welcome Mr. Carlos Queiroz!
      My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
        Nope. Berbatov will surely start the games. Its either Rooney or Tevez will be benched Both are too similar - run around, defend, hold the ball, pass it, do all sorts of crazy stuff not expected from a forward.
        But perhaps United will revert to a 4-3-3 with Tevez-Rooney-Berbatov being the strikeforce

and who will be the midfielders be?? man utd will have to bench a lot of midfielders to play that which i doubt will happen

ronaldo, carrick/hargreaves, anderson??? nah...thats too offensive...

im guessing 4-4-2 with berbatov and rooney upfront,
        ronaldo, carrick, anderson, giggs midfield
        ferdinand, vidic, neville, evra defense
        van der sar GK..

wat about scholes, hargreaves and park??
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Decisions decisions decisions
          sigpic

Comment

He better, otherwise if he leaves pissing off a lot of United fans, our hatred for his behaviour like this will make the hatred faced by Paul Ince seem miniscule.

Ronaldo, you still got a few more years to go here at United.
            sigpic

Comment

[I]Cristiano Ronaldo insists he will put his heart and soul into helping Manchester United achieve success this season.
              Yup, and i learnt how to play guitar in a week. i hope he's not talking trash though - united are so much more interesting to watch when he plays well.
              Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
              GazKhor

Comment

^^^ chris hansens awesome

Comment

Time for Anderson to boss Gerrard, and Rio & Vidic to make Torres realise his true place against them - inside their back pockets

3rd consecutive win at Anfield coming up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Time for Anderson to boss Gerrard, and Rio & Vidic to make Torres realise his true place against them - inside their back pockets
                    anderson is a highly over-rated player.there are tons of midfielders better than him

Comment

Originally posted by soheil86 View Post
                      anderson is a highly over-rated player.there are tons of midfielders better than him
                      He's 19. Lots of years in him to mature and get better. Those tons of midfielders are more than 5 years older than him.
                      sigpic

Comment

man u 1-0 liverpool.
                        Backing Daei since 1992, to this day.
                        GazKhor

Comment

united airlines?

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                          CITY

Comment

I predict Man Utd. will win comfortably. Liverpool hasn't show anythign special so far this season, but you never know, at some point in the game they can turn their whole style of game play upside down and dominate.

Man Utd. 2-1 Liverpool
                            The Worker-communist Party of Iran (WPI)
                            For the struggle in Iran: "In retrospect, all revolutions seem inevitable. Beforehand, all revolutions seem impossible.
                            http://iransolidarity.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...id=96192296995
                            http://worker-communistpartyofiran.blogspot.com/
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/WPITV

Comment

i think it will be a draw. 1-1 maybe.

Comment

Rather confrontational and war-mongering but here you go:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X