C.Ronaldo
      Anderson
      Giggs
      Vidic
      O'Shea
      Manutd Forever
      sigpic

Comment

Well I'm thankful I didnt watch what was probably a dull game reason was I didnt have net access

Oh well, at least I didnt miss out on much
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like Ronaldo hasnt quite get used to the change he made in the game yet, because he sucked today.

Comment

In 26 May 2009 it will Sir Matt Busby's 100th birth anniversary On the 90th Birth anniversary we played that little game in the Nou Camp against those Germans from Munich
            sigpic

Comment

i think both man utd and villareal played well. they both had their chances but didnt score.
              man utd wasnt that superior to villareal in my opinion, not until the last half an hour when ronaldo came in atleast.
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Suprah View Post
                In 26 May 2009 it will Sir Matt Busby's 100th birth anniversary On the 90th Birth anniversary we played that little game in the Nou Camp against those Germans from Munich
                this time, we are coming to take revenge
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

yup, Ronaldo is back at what he does best. Another great dive by him gave Man U a penalty which Ronaldo scored himself and Man U r 1--0 up against bolton.

One of the Greatest Legends Iran Football Ever Saw!
                  Team Melli: 1993-2010, Thank You Karim Bagheri.

18 titles, five European Cups - is Chelsea a bigger club?

Comment

i'll admit, harsh decision for the penalty. the defender had managed to get the ball first, but his follow through caught Ronaldo's ankle.

unlucky bolton for that penalty

p.s. hey maybe its revenge for Andranik ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali View Post
                      yup, Ronaldo is back at what he does best. Another great dive by him gave Man U a penalty which Ronaldo scored himself and Man U r 1--0 up against bolton.
                      ronaldo sarvare torrese
                      united sarvare liverpoole
                      get over it man
                      these are just the facts.

Comment

nice win at ewood park. some amazing football played by rooney, berbatov, anderson, fletcher and giggs (ronaldo still rusty) and should have been more than 2-0 for us. oh well, rooney's back and i hope he keeps on scoring

the guv'nor and big time charlie Paul Ince got schooled by his mentor
                        sigpic

Comment

Some old school stuff I found. 1972; United v Stoke at Old Trafford. Sir Bobby Charlton scoring in the first minute of the game after some great passing between the players straight after kick off

sigpic

Comment

Are you Rangers ...?
                            Are you Rangers ...?
                            Are you Rangers in disguise ?

sigpic

Comment

Nakamura he eats chow mein and he votes sin fein
                              Nakamura he eats black bean and he hates the queen

Comment

rooney's goal looked perfectly legitimated to me and not offside at all.
                                on the otherhand, berbatov's goal seemed offside!
                                ESTEGHLAL:

Comment

Working...
                                X