No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gohappy, there are other members on this site who hardly post in this thread but are more dedicated united fans than you will ever be and have actually been in the stands to watch their team etc etc. What im saying is its the actions that matter not mouthing off.

Comment

Originally posted by PFS View Post
      hahaha

at least i hav been a soccer fan for all of my life.
      how long hav u been a soccer fan 3 or 4 years.
      u used to love AFL, Criket and tennis.
      Bogan!
      WTF? Why bring that up. I watch every single Man Utd match every week LIVE and just coz I bagged your team, you come up with some random statement coz i had OWNED you bad. We are defending European champions and like Real, we have won our league twice in a row, but we perform better at the big stage, EUROPE

Man Utd =
      Current EPL Champions
      Current European Champions
      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1Heesham1 View Post
        gohappy, there are other members on this site who hardly post in this thread but are more dedicated united fans than you will ever be and have actually been in the stands to watch their team etc etc. What im saying is its the actions that matter not mouthing off.
        thank u hasheem
        I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
          WTF? Why bring that up. I watch every single Man Utd match every week LIVE and just coz I bagged your team, you come up with some random statement coz i had OWNED you bad. We are defending European champions and like Real, we have won our league twice in a row, but we perform better at the big stage, EUROPE
          no u dont u told me u dont watch the ones that start really late.

while i, even though we dont hav foxsport, wake up at 3 AM to find a link to watch the game.
          plus one more thing all english teams are Tazeh be doroon resideh

u won 1 UCL and think ur big, bekhab baba

Comment

^^ I tape the matches that are really late, der!

And we don't think we are big, we are just a better team than Real Madrid at the moment even though we are 3rd in the league. Look how poor Madrid are doing in their own league and you Real fans can't even admit it. Everything is blamed on injuries. When Ronaldo was injured at the start of the season and we had a poor start, we didn't even blame it on his injury. We blamed the teams performances. You're blaming it on individuals, not the team.

Man Utd =
            Current EPL Champions
            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

^^ I tape the matches that are really late, der!

And we don't think we are big, we are just a better team than Real Madrid at the moment even though we are 3rd in the league. Look how poor Madrid are doing in their own league and you Real fans can't even admit it. Everything is blamed on injuries. When Ronaldo was injured at the start of the season and we had a poor start, we didn't even blame it on his injury. We blamed the teams performances. You're blaming it on individuals, not the team.
              hahaha

most of the starters are injured, u hav ur entire team and still coming 3rd

Comment

^^ I just said it you douche bag, we had a poor start to the season and that's why we are coming 3rd, the results weren't going our way, that's it.

Man Utd =
                Current EPL Champions
                Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

missed the game coz of work 2day but damn tevez scored 4 goals against blackburn, from the comment i've heard it seems he had a very gd game...lets hope he plays next game from the start!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    missed the game coz of work 2day but damn tevez scored 4 goals against blackburn, from the comment i've heard it seems he had a very gd game...lets hope he plays next game from the start!
                    I know, it was a stunning performance. I'm pretty sure Sir Alex will start him against Sunderland this week I honestly want him to stay at United.

Man Utd =
                    Current EPL Champions
                    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

^^ I just said it you douche bag, we had a poor start to the season and that's why we are coming 3rd, the results weren't going our way, that's it.
                      and this guy has the guts to say injuries are not an excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by milad View Post
                        and this guy has the guts to say injuries are not an excuse.
                        I admit it though, we were playing shit. Other teams broke through our defense and shots weren't going our way, we were very unlucky with our shooting, but it was the teams fault.

Man Utd =
                        Current EPL Champions
                        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

I know, it was a stunning performance. I'm pretty sure Sir Alex will start him against Sunderland this week I honestly want him to stay at United.
                          I hope he does too, I honestly like the Tevez-Rooney combo more than the Rooney-Berbatov one, both Teve and Rooney are fighters, I love that about them.

Comment

Cristiano Ronaldo Was Nearly An Arsenal Player - And Drug Addict!

It's all coming out now! Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted that he was metaphorical inches away from signing for Arsenal, while his mother has said his only viable lifestyle alternative was that of a drug addict...

Comment

I cant believe we just won 1-0 against Sunderland at home. We were dominating the whole match and should have atleast been a couple of goals in front. Maybe coz Sunderland had just lost Roy Keane that they wanted to play good. I originally tipped a close match and well done! Vidic

Man Utd =
                              Current EPL Champions
                              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Wow I only watched till halftime, I had to go to practice, but the possesion was 76% to 24% at the half.
                                I cant believe we only won by one, but hey, a victory is a victory, I think this is going to be a GREAT run in the league for the title all the way till the last game.

Comment

Working...
                                X