No announcement yet.

The United thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ We are only 5 points behind Liverpool. This is basically last season re-written again

Man Utd =
    Current EPL Champions
    Current European Champions
    Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Originally posted by G0happy View Post
      ^^ We are only 5 points behind Liverpool. This is basically last season re-written again

Comment

i watched a few games of UTD and i must say, this kid, rafael seems very promising!!!
        Originally posted by siavasharian
        ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
        بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

^^ The kid is a freak for his age at 18. He will definitely be the next Neville I hope and hopefully his brother Fabio is going to be interesting as well

Man Utd =
          Current EPL Champions
          Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

^^ The kid is a freak for his age at 18. He will definitely be the next Neville I hope and hopefully his brother Fabio is going to be interesting as well
            please dont insult rafael.
            G. neville was $hit and only after years of experience and towards the end of his career, has become an OK right back.
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
              please dont insult rafael.
              G. neville was $hit and only after years of experience and towards the end of his career, has become an OK right back.
              As if I'm insulting him. Gary Neville is the captain of Man Utd and has only played at this club. Skill wise he is shit, but I am not talking about

Man Utd =
              Current EPL Champions
              Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

As if I'm insulting him. Gary Neville is the captain of Man Utd and has only played at this club. Skill wise he is shit, but I am not talking about
                then what are u talking about?!?!?
                rafael has played for an other team.
                I got no time for a signiture

Comment

^^ OMG. I mean, he will remain at Man Utd for the rest of his career and he will become like Gary Neville when he used to be really good. He is only 18 and will be permanent at RB

Man Utd =
                  Current EPL Champions
                  Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

^^ OMG. I mean, he will remain at Man Utd for the rest of his career and he will become like Gary Neville when he used to be really good. He is only 18 and will be permanent at RB
                    I got no time for a signiture

Comment

Negotiations to make Carlos Tevez a permanent addition to United's squad are ongoing, but Sir Alex Ferguson is far from frustrated.

The Argentine is in the second half of a two-year loan deal at Old Trafford, Although both parties are openly keen to make the deal a bonafide transfer, the slow progress has stirred press suggestions of discontent from the media.

However, Sir Alex says: "It’s not as if we’re short on negotiations – there have been negotiations. We all know that sometimes that can take a long time, and this one is just going along. David [Gill] has been talking to his agent and it’s best left to David, he’s good at that. I’m used to this over the years, well used to it. You just have to be patient."

The media consensus is that Tevez has had to be patient in a playing capacity this season, playing the role of disgruntled subsitute behind first-choice partnership of Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov. Statistics paint a different picture, however. The Argentine has 12 starts this term, two less than Berbatov and five less than Rooney, and Sir Alex admits such squad rotation is a necessary evil.

"It’s not difficult," he said. "When you have a squad of players, everyone gets a share of games. The important thing is that Carlos is making a great contribution. He’s started a few games. We’re only halfway through the season, and by the end of the season you’ll see, when it’s all down in print, how many games he’s actually participated in.

"There’s not one player who’s played all the games. They’ve all had minutes on the clock and they’ve all had some time on the bench. Some haven’t been involved at all in some games, and that’s exactly what happens nowadays in the modern use of your squad rotation."

MANUTD.COM

hopefully the guy can stay

Man Utd =
                      Current EPL Champions
                      Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

OMG! Wat a shit and boring match. At least we got the draw away, but still, 0-0 Couldn't it at least be 1-1 with goals to watch

Man Utd =
                        Current EPL Champions
                        Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Man Utd isn't playing this week due to the Quaterfinal against Gamba Osaka in the Club World Cup. That means we will have 2 games in hand
                          Ferguson says we will win the Club World Cup, coz it's pride to win this competition.

Man Utd =
                          Current EPL Champions
                          Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Yet another trophy added to our trophy cabinet. We are the 1st English club to win the Club World Cup

Man Utd =
                            Current EPL Champions
                            Current World Champions

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

sexy pics.

its official now.. united >> the whole world (as if it needed proving)

we are the best,
                                the best in the world
                                we are the best,
                                the best in the world
                                we are the best,
                                the best in the world
                                we are the best,
                                the best in the world!

we'll never die!!

Comment

Working...
                                X